Chapter 21

Y/N's Pov
The carriage ride was mostly in silence, me holding Claude's hand and Alois sprawled out on the other side of the carriage, putting his feet all over the leather, which I shunned in my mind.
"My lord. We have arrived." Claude spoke to Alois, looking outside.
"Gosh darn finally!" He almost shouts, opening the doors when we halt but stopping to help me out, pushing Claude out the way.
"Lord I'm perfectly capable." I chuckled, frowning deeply on the inside. Claude sighed, and walked to the manor doors, knocking on them politely. I hear rushing to the door and as they open I saw the curly headed blonde called Elizabeth. The high pitch almost burst my eardrums yet again as she squealed "Y/N! You came!!! I'm so glad!!" She hugged me then turned around "CIELLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR GUESTS ARE HERE!"
Jesus Christ is this girl trying to make me deaf?!
I looked over at Claude, who's eyebrows were flinching. It was bothering him too. I could tell. Alois pushed through to meet Elizabeth.
"Alois Trancy. Pleased to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it, to which she blushed but looked behind her at a grey haired boy.
"Oh Ciel! This is Y/N! And obviously you know Alois Trancy and his butler Claude Faustus."
As they finally let us inside I got a good look at Ciel. His pale skin contrasted with his blue eye. I could only see one, the other covered with a black eyepatch. His ears were pierced, which also looked like his mouth, since he was sucking in his lips, scowling at me.
"Nice to meet you Earl Phantomhive." I spoke, curtsying to which he responded in a "tch." Then Elizabeth elbowed him "Be nice." She growled
"Nice to meet you too Y/N. Sorry for my foul mood. My butler seems to be failing at his job."
Sebastian appeared at his side "Master I was actually just doing everyone else's in the manor."
"Whatever Sebastian."
Claude gripped onto my hand, giving it a squeeze as Sebastian looked at me with a red-eyed glare.
"Y/N come this way! I'd like to talk to you." Elizabeth squealed yet again. I looked at Claude and rolled my eyes, walking after her.

Alois' pov
I stared at Ciel, not before saying "we have business to discuss."
"I don't recall making any propositions to you Trancy."
"Ciel, Ciel, Ciel. We have a lot to speak about." I winked
(Sorry if you don't like Alois x Ciel, but I thought it would give this story a bit of a twist.... 😂)
I stared at Ciel's eye, pondering about how it glistened, just like a chandelier crystal. Then looked at his perfectly glossy hair, which fell onto his face perfectly.
"Follow me Trancy." He growled, walking into what looked like his office, a lot smaller than mine. "So what do you want?"
You..~ I thought, stating yet again into his eye, then biting my lip.
"Alois?" He snaps his fingers in front of me gazing at me
"Yes my king- lord."
Jesus I'm an absolute mess!

Claude's Pov
I'd been there for 5 minutes and already me and Y/N had been split. I missed her touch already. And I'd much prefer it from sitting in silence looking at the crow. He broke the silence.
"So, you've got a girl and a child then?"
"Problem?" I snarled
"Not at all." He smirked "I just can't believe you've got a child so quickly.. Don't you think you're moving a little fast?"
I stood up grabbing his blazer "No I don't. Go to hell Sebastian."
"I would've thought you've gone for my master's soul yet again. I'm surprised you restrained yourself."
"That's because unlike you I have a purpose to live." I growled but laughed to myself
"You fucker.." he mumbled, punching my in the shoulder, knocking me back. My eyes flashed crimson as I kicked him off his feet, making his body collapse onto the tiled floor.
"I really hope that hurt." I mumbled "I'm going to see Y/N now."
I kicked him once more as I left the room, going to see Y/N, who looked like she was being tortured. She had another girl in the room, a maid with purple pigtails and circle lensed glasses, who was doing Y/N's hair plaiting and accessorising it with Elizabeth.
"My my. Don't you look lovely?" I chuckled, Y/N shot me a death glare. But Elizabeth couldn't tell my sarcasm.
"Doesn't she look great with pink clips?!"
"Yes lady Elizabeth.." The maid responded for me.
I sat next to Y/N, holding her hand. We heard a large crash coming from a window near us, and saw red scissors being thrown.
"PINK CLIPS? BAH. RED WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH PRETTIER!" Grell Sutcliff.
Sebastian ran into the room at the wrong time it seemed.
"BASSY!!!" He lept onto Sebastian's shoulders, I could hear Y/N chuckling in the background.
"What are you laughing at?!" Grell turned to her
"I would love to say you, I really would." She burst into more laughter "But Sebastian's face is Priceless!!"

"Don't you laugh at my Bassy!! Who even are you anyway?!" Y/N swiped a tear of laughter from her silver eye, and put her hand out "Y/N L/N

Y/N swiped a tear of laughter from her silver eye, and put her hand out "Y/N L/N. Pleased to meet you. And you are?"
"The fairest maiden in all of the land, grim reaper Grell Sutcliff!"
Damn he really was a drama queen. He shook Y/N's hand and she smiled at him. I think Grell's finally made an actual friend.

____________________________________ 
Hey guys! Grell is here! My linked favourite character of the entire show! I'm sorry if I've offended anyone by using the male pronouns for Grell, as I do switch between the He/him and she/her. It may differ depending which Pov it's in, as I like to make the dialogue like the show. I guess.. it's my own story line tho. Obvs... 😂👌. Thank you for understanding!

Goodbye my lovelies! ❤️