préface

YOUR DAISY ; KAYLOR

The story of how two young girls meet at the wrong place, at the wrong time, but fall in love nevertheless despite all the odds being against them.

Set in a boarding school, S. Clement, in the year 1313.

Taylor and Karlie are two students that meet each other one autumn afternoon

Taylor and Karlie are two students that meet each other one autumn afternoon. This school consists of a building in two floors with arcades surrounding a courtyard. Here, the nuns that own and lead the place, teach their pupils, who are only females, latin, music, grammar, and religion. Any sexual relationship with another student is extremely forbidden. In the morning, scholars must wake up at half past seven in order to attend their latin and grammar lessons. Later, at lunch time, all the pupils will eat together in the dining hall. They must say an "Our Father" and an "Hail Mary" before they have a meal.

In the afternoon, the scholars and the nuns will reunite together and go to the small chapel inside the boarding school so as to pray together and sing the Church songs, which are in latin. The songs will match with the sound of an organ, played by one scholar.

After the prayer, the students get a small amount of free time to play, to study or to read at the library before they have dinner at half past seven.

Then, at half past ten and no longer than that, all the pupils must be in their own dorm so as to get some sleep. If a nun catches someone wander around the boarding school, the pupil will have to deal with serious consequences.

•••••••••••••

Hi guys! So, I've been thinking about this idea a lot lately, and I wanted to share it with you this. Above I explained the setting, the year, what they can do and what they can't do. Here Taylor and Karlie are really young, like about 18 and 19 years old. As always, this is fiction. An AU. So, the following happenings have never happened before and they never will. I will try my best to not make any errors because English is not my first language.

I will publish the first chapter as soon as I will finish with Anguis, which means relatively soon! Last but not least, this story is inspired by Don't Blame Me, which will be a very important song throughout the story, so keep that in mind.

I really hope you enjoy this story and please let me know if you like this plot of forbidden love or if you don't like it. Thank you so much for reading, I love you.