Life feels Great... NOT!

WASSUP WORLD (:

So this page will just be the list of the main characters of the story, so you're not confused or anything. ^^

Authors Note (A/N): There are ALOT of characters, and we mean ALOT, but that just makes the story fun, right? (: BTW, All these characters are in different cliques, but make one big friendship. Some of them aren't part of the "group" of friends but,  they will be as time goes by. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Ariel Hartmen:

scholar student, favors art, easily taken advantage of becuase she is very humane, currently in a relationship with Aiden Greene (not for long), caramel colored curly hair, pastel, pink tips & lean body.

Aiden Greene:

scholar student, currently  in a relationship with Ariel Hartmen (not for long), protective and clingly toward Ariel, short blonde hair with streaks of light brown, short for his age, but taller than Ariel (by really little. LOL).

Nathan Hill:

rich (doesnt act like it), bad boy, is a druggie (don't worry "someone" will make him stop. MUHAHA), best friends with Ace SinClair, black hair, short shaggy cut, tall and masculine.

Ella Thornes:

rich (not a snobby one, don't worry :D), nerd (as in studies a lot, but doesn't look like one), closer to Jayden Hawks, than any of the boys in their "group" of friends, red, wavy hair with side bangs, & lean body.

Jayden Hawks:

scholar student, best dressed, best relationship with Skye Koch in their "group", bleached blonde hair, shaved on one side (HOTTTT), tall and masculine. 

Skye Koch (ko-sh):

rich, jock, athletic, popular with the chicks, flirtacious, does one night stands with all the girls, smart (ironically, ikr.), short cut black hair, blue eyes , tall and masculine.

Audrey Colin:

rich (not snobby :D), VERY attached to Alexander Carver, clingy, not very intelligent, cute and a benevolent person, pale, short straight blonde hair, curvy body.

Alexander Carver:

rich, studies ALOT, not very interested in a relationship or girls, athletic, short cut brown hair, tall, and masculine.

Sebastian Coffman:

rich, player, flirtacious, teases and annoys Audrey Colin, ALOT, athletic, short spiked up, blonde hair, tall, and masculine. 

Scarlett Wood:

scholar student, bad past (with ex-boyfriend), flirtacious, bitch (that's just her personality, but deep inside she's very kind hearted), currently in a relationship with Ace SinClair (long distance relationship), long long straight black hair, tall and curvy.

Ace SinClair

rich, best friends with Nathan Hill and Abe Hunter, goes to another all boy private school, kind-hearted (only towards Scarlett Wood & his close friends), very protective, playful, short cut dark brown hair, tall and masculine. 

Arianna Rivers:

rich (not snobby :D), friends with benfits w/ Abe Hunter, goes by the word, YOLO, crazy, blonde long wavy hair with light brown highlights,  tallest out of the girls, lean body and the only girl with 11 abs.

Abe Hunter:

rich, UK accent, best friends with Ace Sinclair and Nathan Hill,  friends with benefits w/ Arianna Rivers,  goes to the same school as Ace Sinclair,  VERY flirtacious, shaggy blonde hair, tall, masculine.

AND THAT'S THE END OF IT FOLKS! LOL. so many characters. Now you have a little understanding of each character and how the look like. We will post the story tomorrow, but right now we just want you to know the characters a little bit :D