Chapter 9

( Might be some mistakes )  

Chapter 9:        

~ Soho ~      

Arianna swiftly turned to Prince Street and glanced at her watch. Fuck, she thought, she was already 20 minutes late. After 10 mintues the little Italian bistro finally came into view.  

It had windows and doors made of glass with wooden panels, and a garden of various flowers placed in the front. Arianna grinned as she read the name, Il Corallo Trattoria.  

When she walked in, Arianna was sure her date already left. There was only one person sitting alone, an old grandpa who looked like he was going to drop his fork. That better not be my date, Arianna thought to herself.  She glanced around and decided to take a seat at an empty table in the restaurant. If he did leave, Arianna didn’t care, but she knew she wasn’t going to miss out on some Italian food.  

A cute Italian boy came and took Arianna’s orders, but just in case her date was late, Arianna decided to order a drink for now. She glanced down at her lap and played with the hem of her dress. When suddenly, she felt a presence behind her.  

She jumped when the person behind her took a seat at the table beside her. Arianna stared the boy up and down, scrutinizing his face. He looked so familiar. He seemed slightly pissed, as if he was rejected.Ariannashurggedit off and took a sip of her wine.

“Don’t I know you?” Arianna glanced at the boy. His voice sounded so familiar.  When he faced her, Arianna then realized who he was.

She grinned.

“I knew it was you!” Arianna exclaimed, she grabbed her glass of wine and sat down in the seat in front of him.  

“So, you’re a morning person?” he asked, smirking. Arianna took another sip of her wine, and scowled because of the question he asked.  

“You took off that morning before I woke up,” he replied, grinning.  

“I don’t like staying for the aftermath; you know exchanging names, numbers, and the awkward conversations. Yeah, can’t handle that,” Arianna replied, nonchalantly, “but it is good to see you again!”  

“Why, did you miss my delicious abs?” he winked, seductively.

“HA! You wish. No I’m actually here on some stupid blind date, set up by my uncontrollable friend . . .” Arianna swished her wine around in her glass.

“YOU’RE HERE ON A BLIND DATE TOO?! MY FRIEND SET ME UP ONE TOO!” he exclaimed.  “We have retarded friends.”  He chuckled and gave her a high five.  

“Mind telling me your name?” he asked.  

“Ugh, fine. It’sArianna,” she sighed, jokingly.  

“Arianna, that’s a pretty name. I’m Abe,” he grinned, “wow, i just realized, my date’s name is Arianna too!”  

They both laughed but stopped when they realized what was going on.

“Wait is your friend Ace?”  

“Is your friend Scarlett?”  Abe and Arianna both nodded frantically, and gaped at the situation.

“See we’re meant to be,” he joked.  

Arianna grinned, “I’m actually glad. Now I don’t have to sit here and fake laugh through a whole meal.”