Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

“Na-Nathan, wha-what are you do-doing?” Ariel stammered, pushing Nathan back, slightly.

“Ariel,” Nathan cooed, crawling closer to Ariel.

The thought of Nathan and the blonde girl devouring each others’ faces popped up in her head making her scowl. She suddenly shoved Nathan off the bed and made her way out of the room.

Nathan groaned at the pain and glanced up to see Ariel walking away. He quickly stood up grasping on to Ariel’s wrist. “Where are you going?” Nathan whispered seductively into Ariel’s ears.

Ariel kept her face stern and faced Nathan. “Nathan, I’m dating Aiden. Please don’t make me look like the rest of the girls you sleep with.”

“It’s not like you have any feelings for Aiden” he muttered.

Ariel glared at Nathan, “How would you know how I feel?! Don’t act like you fucking know me Nathan.” Ariel hissed, surprised she actually used the “F” word.

Nathan sighed, entwining his hand with hers. Ariel quickly un-entwined her hands and looked away.

“Ariel, you know you want me,” he whispered.

Ariel rolled her eyes and muttered,“You’re unbelievable”, before walking out of the room.

____________________________________________________________________

~ Audrey's & Claire’s Dorm Room ~

“Oh my god, guess what I saw yesterday!” Claire exclaimed, pulling out of Alexander’s arms.

“What?” Alexander replied, bringing Claire back into his arms, squeezing her slightly.

“So, when I came in here, I saw Audrey and Sebastian on her bed, Sebastian half naked!”

“Woah, so are they dating?” he asked.

“It seemed like it. You know what that means? We can make our relationship public without worrying about Audrey!” Claire exclaimed, snuggling closer to Alexander.

Alexander chuckled and kissed her forehead, moving her closer to him.

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came Audrey. “Clai-“ Audrey paused and glared at Alexander, then back at Claire. “What the fuck are you guys doing?” Audrey asked, gritting her teeth.

“Hey Audrey, long time no talk!” Alexander replied, nonchalantly.

“I asked, what the fuck are you doing here, cuddling with her?” Ariel hissed.

“OH, well, we’re dating!” Claire replied, gleefully. Audrey took a step back and glared at both Claire and Alexander.

“I can’t believe it. You guys were dating all this time? When I fucking liked Alexander, you pretended to not know him? And you,” pointing her finger to Alexander, “you played with me? Fucking assholes, I cannot believe you guys,” Ariel exclaimed, angrily.

“Audrey, we didn’t mean to. Once I found out you had something with Sebastian I thought it would be okay,” Claire whispered, nervously.

"Audrey, you need to calm down and not misunderstand," Alexander cut in, pulling Claire closer to him.

“Hah . . .  Calm down? You want me to fucking calm down?!” Audrey yelled.

Audrey grabbed her belongings, heading out the door. But before leaving she hissed, "And i don't have a "thing" with Sebastian. What YOU saw," pointing at Claire, "was all a misunderstanding."