Chapter 4

( Un-Edited )

Chapter 4:

Nathan pushed himself up, lying down on one side with his elbow keeping his balance and putting his palm under his head. He smirked at Ariel and just shrugged. “What? The bathroom smelled; man, what do you girls do in there?” Nathan joked, pinching his nose in disgust.

Ariel glared at Nathan and slapped him on the arm, seconds later. She then, kicked him off her bed, making Nathan land on the floor moaning in pain.

“OW! ARIEL, WHAT THE HELL?!” Nathan exclaimed, pushing himself up, back onto Ariel’s bed.

“Are you seriously getting back on this bed, after what I just did to you?” Ariel asked, cocking her head to the side.

“I suggest you keep your legs to yourself, or I will spread your legs apart for you and shove my di-“

“SHUT UP, SHUT UP, AND SHUT UP!” Ariel whispered, loudly. Maybe a little bit, too loud.

“ARIEL, who the hell are you talking to?!” Ella shouted from the bathroom.

“N-No-No one,” Ariel shouted back and glared at Nathan. Nathan shrugged and closed his eyes, feeling sleepy. Before Ariel had the chance to kick him off her bed, the showers turned off and heard footsteps walking toward the door of the bathroom. Ariel quickly covered herself and Nathan with the bed sheets and played with her phone, making it seem as if she wasn't with Nathan. Ariel yelped when she felt Nathan’s arm around her waist, pulling her closely to his chest, making Nathan face the back of Ariel's head. Nathan nuzzled his head into the crook of Ariel's neck.

“What the heck Nathan?!” Ariel whispered. Nathan ignored Ariel and took in the smell of Ariel’s skin and nuzzled his head deeper into her neck. Before Ariel could react, the bathroom door bursted open and out came Ella, naked.

“Oh my gosh, Ella put some clothes on, jeez, what is wrong with you?!” Ariel exclaimed. Nathan made an attempt of peeking but failed when Ariel pulled the bed sheets more closer to his face.

“Pervert,” Ariel muttered. Nathan chuckled lowly and continued sleeping.

“What? It’s not like you never saw me naked.” Ella replied, while shaking her body, moving closer to Ariel.

“GET AWAY!” Ariel yelled while laughing. Ella pouted and went to her side of the room and changed into her clothes quickly.

“I’m gonna go to class, stupid AP and stupid Mr.V, that mother fucking asshole.” Ella exclaimed, packing her books and leaving the room.

Ariel quickly bolted up and once again, kicked Nathan off her bed and pushed him out of the door. Since, everyone was in class and the House mother gone, there was no one in the House, making Nathan’s escape easier.

“Ari-“ before Nathan had the chance to thank her, Ariel slammed the door right in front of his face, leaning on the door and slid down. Ariel help her hand on top of her heart and blushed a bright red.

“Oh god, what’s happening to me?” Ariel whispered to herself.

__________________________________________________________________________  

~ Setting Change ~ ▶ AP STATS CLASS

“Ms. Thornes, would you like to solve this problem, since you’re not busy talking to your little friend.” Mr.V asked Ella, with a glare.

 Ella glanced at Jayden and back to Mr. V. “Uh . . . the answer would be . . .” Ella stuttered.

“The answer is y=as8d6f8x, sir” Jayden exclaimed, answering the question for Ella.

“Mr. Hawks, since when was your last name, Thornes?” Mr. V eyed Jayden with an irritated look.

“Since, my father married Ella’s mom.” Jayden replied nonchalantly, leaning his chair. The class snickered and giggled at Jayden’s reply, which made Mr. V even more irritated.

“I suggest you stop being a wise guy and let Ms. Thornes answer her questions herself.” Mr. V glared at Jayden.

“Yes, sir” Jayden replied and grinned sheepishly.

“Okay, since there are only 20 minutes left till class, I want all of you to get into pairs and finish this worksheet” Mr.V said, while flapping the work sheets in the air. The whole class groaned in annoyance and quickly went into pairs.

Alexander made his way toward Clair, putting his arm around shoulder.

“Let’s get going, My ’Lady.” Alexander whispered to her ear.

“What the hell, Alexander,” Clair giggled and shoved Alexander away.

“So, pretty boy. I hear you have a little lover, who, oh so loves you” Clair joked

“Well, no one can get enough of this.” Alexander replied, lifting his shirt, showing off his 6-pack.

“ALEXANDER!” Clair whispered loudly. Clair quickly pulled down his shirt and started working on the worksheet.

“What. The. Hell. Are they dating?!” Ella whispered, loudly to Jayden. Jayben glanced back at Clair and Alexander, gasping at the sight of how close they were too each other.

“I have no fucking clue. . .” Jayden replied. Before Ella made her way toward the two love birds, the bell rang, and everyone rushed out of the classroom, blocking her from getting to Alexander and Clair.

__________________________________________________________________________   

~ Time Change ~ ▶ Scarlett & Arianna’s Dorm

“What the hell are you wearing, Arianna. . .” Scarlett shook her head in disgust, eyeing Arianna’s outfit, for the house party. Arianna wore a brown blouse, with blue leggings and black wedges. (A/N: of dear lord, fashion terrorist.)

“It’s ugly to the max, right? YES! That’s what I’m going for babe,” Arianna hollered, proudly.

“You are not wearing that. If you wear that I will cut off your titties. Got it?!” Scarlett replied back coldly and pushed Arianna back into the walk in closet. “Now go find something sexy to wear!” Scarlett yelled.

“UGH, you bitch, fine. . .” Arianna whined and took out a black, lace tight fitting dress with padding underneath, and open back, which came up to her mid-thigh. She stripped out of her hideous, previous outfit and slipped on the dress, zippering the zipper on the side of the dress. She stepped out of the closet and stared at the mirror. The dress made her breast pop out and made her ass look huge.

“Oh lord, I look like a freaking slut.” Arianna groaned.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GURLLL? You look sex-y” Scarlett winked and eyed Arianna, up and down. “Now go put on make-up and do something about that medusa hair, while I put on my dress.” Scarlett skipped to her part of her room and into her closet.

Arianna curled her hair, making it wavy and moved it on one side of her shoulder.

Mintues later, Scarlett came out of the closet with a red, off the shoulder, tight fitting dress; making her body look slimmer than they really were. She then, curled her hair quickly, and put it up in a perfect bun.

Both girls stood up slipping their feet into their shoes, Arianna into her black 4 inch pumps and Scarlett, into her signature, 4 inch cheetah print heels.

Before leaving the dorm, both girls glanced at the mirror, staring at themselves.

“Oh gurl, we look hot” Scarlett purred. Arianna winked back and made her way to the door..

“My’ lady” Arianna said, while opening the door for Scarlett.

“Oh, why thank you” Scarlett giggled and both girls headed off to Scarlett’s baby, her all black, Audi R8.

. . .

A/N: Yeah, Nathan is bi-polar only to Ariel. 

FAN/ COMMMENT/ LIKE/ VOTE

Chicken & Rice †