Chapter 5

( Un-Edited )

Chapter 5:

“ELLA!” Jayden yelled, bursting into Ella’s room.

“WHAT THE HELL, JAYDEN!” Ariel shouted, swiftly throwing the towel around her bare body.

Jayden quickly covered his eyes with the palm of his hands and muttered sorry to Ariel. Ariel’s face deepened into a red color and she ran to her walk in closet.

“PUHAHAHA! Well done, Jayden, well done.” Ella laughed hysterically at Ariel and took a seat on her bed. “So what’dya want?” Ella asked casually.

“I know this is a last minute thing, but would you please, with Jayden on top, go to a house party with me?” Jayden pleaded.

“Only, IF Ariel comes.” Ella emphasized the ”if.”

“Don’t even think about persuading me, Jayden.” Ariel hollered back, from her closet.

“Come on, everyone’s there, Scarlett, Arianna, Sebastian, Ace, and that new kid. . . Nathan? Jayden said as he peeked into Ariel’s closet. Ariel’s eyes widened as she heard Nathan’s name.

“Ella, get ready, we’re going to a party tonight!” Ariel quickly skimmed through her clothes and pulled out a floral ruffle top and a black bandage skirt. She quickly slipped the towel off and put on her outfit. She came out of the closet, straightening her hair and slipping on her silver heels.

“Ooh la la, Ariel, you looking fine.” Ella purred. Ariel posed for Ella while eying at her outfit. Ella was wearing a teal crop top, with a black bandeau underneath and a tribal bandage skirt. Her hair was curled and clipped to one side. Ella slipped on her silver pumps and spun around.

“How do I look?” Ella asked. Jayden gaped at Ella’s outfit and eyed her up and down. “Jayden, eyes up here, buddy.” Ella teased, as she pointed to her face. Jayden blushed and looked away. Ariel giggled at the blushing Jayden and stood up. “LET’S GO, GUYS!” Ariel yelled.

All three friends left the dorm house and into Jayden’s white, suv, bmw.

__________________________________________________________________________    

~ Setting Change ~ ▶ House Party

Scarlett and Arianna opened the door to the house and music blasted in their ear once they passed the living room. People were grinding against each other and some were eating each others face, non stop. Both girls made their way toward the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

“Hey, babe” Ace whispered into Scarlett’s ear, wrapping his muscular arm around her waist and kissed her on the crook of her neck.

Scarlett spun around and placed her arms around his neck, giving Ace a quick peck on the lips. She smiled at the sight of her boyfriend and replied back, “Hey, Acey.” 

Arianna cleared her throat, loudly, “I’m gonna go over there, don’t have too much fun,” Arianna teased and left the kitchen.

“So, where the lover boy at?” Scarlett asked, referring to Ace’s friend.

“I have no clue, I left him a minute ago, when I heard you came.” Ace replied, leaving kisses on her neck. Scarlett sighed and continued to enjoy Ace’s kisses.

__________________________________________________________________________     

The loud music thumped against Ariel’s chest and her eyes searched the entire room for Nathan. When he was no where to be found, Ariel sighed and slumped down on the couch. She then remembered about Aiden and regained her posture. Why was she mourning over Nathan, when she clearly had a boyfriend? Ella followed and took a seat right beside her.