17-morning

—„

—„

"Good morning you buzz."

Buzz. A name he had never heard from anyone, especially not Jisung. The voice it came from was familiar, a little too familiar, but the question still remained, who was it?

And so he turned around.

"Changbin? What are you doing here? Better yet, why are you here? Scratch that. How are you here?" Felix was speechless, seeing the figure appearing next to his bed, in his own room.

"Thank Jisung. I was so worried about you. Do you know how many texts i sent to your phone?" He said after a sigh of relief, giving the phone to the younger, who was still in shock.

"How did you get this?" Felix was bursting with questions. He failed to believe he would even get this device back by himself, never mind in the hands of Changbin.

"God, you have so many questions. Jisung has his ways. And by ways, he picked the lock." The older boy chuckled, sitting down next to the curious other.

Felix grinned, turning to hug Changbin, but Changbin quickly stood up and shook his head. "I'm not ruining my dark image for you." He stated, his face stern and serious. Felix only smiled more at this, reaching to grab his arm and pulling it towards himself.

Changbin pulled back. "I'm serious, my image is not getting permanently ruined by you." Changbin crossed his arms and shook his head a second time.

Felix frowned and sighed dramatically, trying to get the stubborn boy's attention. He patted the bed on his side, ordering Changbin to sit back where he was before.

Changbin eventually gave in and sat next to Felix, leading to Felix smiling and shuffling closer to the older.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Do you know how upset I got listening to Jisung telling me everything instead of you? If you would've told me I would've never left you alone." He sighed in concern. His dark image was slowly fading without him realising.

"I don't want you to get worried because of me. Please don't worry, just because I don't get sleep some nights, or well, practically every night now." Felix explained softly, mumbling the last part.

"I don't care, some nights, every night, you're struggling and you didn't tell me. I could've helped. I could've stayed with you." Changbin didn't care about his image anymore. All he cared about was the boy in front of him.

"Well, you're here now." Felix smiled, his arms fully wrapped around the older.

Broken.