Writing

To let go of all my frustration,  I write.  Writing is how I sort through all my emotions and figure out the best ways to deal with the issues i face with my everyday life.  I love to write, it's a type of art. and thee only kind i'm good at.  But what is "writing"? letters that form words, and words that turn  into sentences and sentences that turn into phrases that people create using their brain and most often items their hands. 

It's crazy how clearer I can think by speaking through the letters rather than my tongue because i have more control and more thought with writing because you have to write every letter to get your point across.  And you can erase.

For me writing is the same about the words as much as my handwriting. I feel like handwriting can tell you a lot about a person as a person.  

writing i get so caught up in the smallest thing and just expand my thoughts, and the more i think the more sloppy my handwriting gets because my hand can't keep up with all the ideas in my brain.  And it ends up being nothing like the topic i originally started talking about.  But that's okay because if i were to just stick to the topic and not expand I would be done  in a couple of sentences.  Perfect example of what I mean by getting off topic.   I started with writing, then handing, and then i started talking about getting off topic.  

this is kinda a weak beginning but that's okay because i certainly feel some clarity right now because of typing all of this.