Chapter 1

Chapter 1....

'Faiths pov'

"GET UP!GET UP!GET UP!" my brother yelled while jumping on my bed

"TYLER! STOP JUMPING YOUR NOT 5!" I screamed at him

"Then get up!!"he wined

"Fine! I'm up" I said sitting up in bed

"K bye" he said while he casually walked out

I swear I worry about him...he's 17 but acts like he's 5,oh well. I stood up and walked down stairs to get food.My mom walked down the stairs,5 minutes later,to the kitchen where I was sitting eating

"Faye,you're coming to work with your brother and i" she stated

"No,I'm not..I don't wanna go it's boring there" I wined

"Yes you are faith!" my mom said through gritted teeth

"NO IM NOT!!" I screamed while stomping up the stairs. Ok I guess I overreacted but I don't care, I'm a wolf with hormones....what did you expect? I walked into my room and slammed the door. Then continued to walk to my bathroom that's in my room. I turned the water hot and jumped in.("" means it's her wolf talking)

"" You shouldn't yell at her""

"I know but cherry(that's her wolfs name)" but I was cut off by cherry

""No you didn't have a right too""

And then she cut the connection off.

I finished washing and got out and grabbed my blue fluffy towel. I walked into my room and went to my walk in closet. I grabbed a purple high waisted skirt and a galaxy shirt thing that covered my boobs and left a little of my stomach showing. Then I walked back in to my bathroom and brushed my reddish-blondish-brown hair that goes almost to my waist. I then grabbed my concealer and mascara out. I covered a few zits or whatever and put mascara on my top lashes. Then grabbed my black eyeliner and did a thin line on my waterline because it makes my ice blue eyes pop. I walked in to my room grabbed my galaxy vans and put them on. I grabbed my keys,my phone and my black sunglasses and walked down stairs. I walked out the front door while putting my glasses on and to the driveway to my aunt's car,a white jeep rangler,because my brother crashed my black with red stripes dodge challenger. I get in and start the jeep,when my phone beeps at me showing I have a new text. It's from my best friend,Jason.

From:Jason

'Wanna come to jacks party?'

From:Faye

'Yes!when and where?'

From:Jason

'His house at 9'

From:Faye

'Ok I'll be there'

I checked the time and realized I still have a couple hours since I've been sitting at the park for a while now.I dropped my phone down on the seat next to me and take the car out of park and go to cold stone down the street where I see guys from school so I say with them and talked. Then thought I should go shopping. So I said bye and crossed the street to the mall. I went into store after store and couldn't find anything. I gave up and decided I would ask angel, my "sister",to bring me something. My tummy growled and I got up and walked to the food court. What can I say? I'm always hungry. I was walking when my phone beeped,i got it out and was reading my text and walking. I stopped when I smelled something amazing! I looked to my left and saw....subway! Yummy!