Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Faye's pov

After eating,I checked the time again and realized I only had 1 hour to get ready. So I called angel and told her my problem.

~~~~20 min later~~~~~

I was curling my long hair while angel had just gotten out of the shower. When she came out she grabbed two dresses out of her bag. She held them both up.

••Option 1:dark purple tight dress,with a turquoise bow in the back and it was mid thigh

••Option 2: black tight dress with a red bow in the back, also mid thigh

"I LIKE THE BLACK ONE!" I shouted and jumped for the dress.

"Fine" angel sighed sarcastically

She handed me the dress and I ran to my underwear drawer and grabbed my Lacey rainbow tiger thong and my strapless Lacey rainbow bra. Then headed into my closet while angel changed and so I could change. Once I got it on I walked out.

"OMG! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!" Angel screamed

"Thanks so do you" I stated and she really did. The purple dress hugged her curves and made her olive tan skin pop. Her blonde hair straightened to her waist and her blue eyes popping with the smokey eye she did.

I sat down and finished my hair and did my make up. I walked to my shoe rack in my closet and grabbed my black and red high heels.

"Hey Faye, do you have shoes I can borrow?"

"Yeah" I said as I grabbed turquoise heels and headed out. I gave her the shoes and she out them on. I then walked over to my vanity and put my Vanilla and strawberry perfume on. Then walked to the back of my door and grabbed my black clutch purse. I put my phone and Advil in it. I grabbed my keys and looked at angel who was texting.

"Hey angel you ready?"

"Hell yes let's go babe"

We walked to my jeep and pulled out of the driveway.

**********10 min later***********

Angel and I pulled up to the party it was already so full. I found a spot and zoomed in. We got out and got all our stuff, then turned and linked arms. We walked in the front door and angel was instantly pulled away from me. So I went to get a drink. I wasn't watching were I was going and ran into a thing. I instantly knew it was the alpha of the my pack, The Moon pack. I instantly bowed down. But when he did nothing I looked up and realized he was staring at me. Well, my body.

"Let me get you a drink for bumping into you" Caden,the alpha said

"Ummm....oh uh... ok" I said stuttering. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.We walked to get a drink and he ordered me a shot and a bubble gum vodka sprite. I gladly drank them. Over. And over. And over again. At some point we ended up dancing and stuff together. I felt tired so I went to sit and passed out...