Chapter 9

•Faye•

After yoga, we sat in the grass looking up at the clouds.

"That one looks like a turtle!" Summer shrieked. I giggled and nodded my head

"Yup and that one looks like a unicorn" I said still laughing
I closed my eyes for a second and froze when shade came over me. I sniffed the air to realize it was only Caden.

"Babe... Can I talk to you..please?" He asked shyly

"Fine"I said as I got up, "summer I'll be right back don't move" I said sweetly but in a stern way. Caden and I walk pretty far but I could still see summer. I waited expecting for him to talk but he never did.
"What?" I growled
He scratched the back of his head.
"Well", he began, " I love you and I'm sorry I acted that way and and and please let me take you out tonight" he said
I thought about it.. "Yes" I said. Excitement twinkled in his eyes. "Under on condition" I smirked as his eyes lightly dulled.
"Anything" he said putting his head down
"We take summer and you get to know her" His head jolted up and he stared into my eyes as if he was trying to see if I was lying.
"Sure"he said," wear something fancy" and with that he started to walk away
"Wait what time?" I shouted
"7"he said and continued walking

I checked my phone and it said 5:30. I only had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get me and summer ready.
"Summer come on!" I shout as I run to the house. In a instance summer is beside me. We run all the way up stairs and into the room. We shower and put on fuzzy robes also turn on so music. Then I have her go chose out a fancy dress while I do my make up. She came out with a dress that had dark purple on the bottom, a white bow on the waist, and a white top. She grabs the remote and turns on the tv waiting till I'm done. For my make-up I do a light smokey eye that enhances my crystal blue eyes. Once done I get up and walk towards summer. I grab her dress and help her off the bed. I then help her slip into it and zip the back up. Taking summers hand we dance across the floor to the closet. I grab out a dark purple pair of shoes that have bows on them and put them on her. We spin out of the huge walk-in closet and to the vanity. She sits down I began curling her hair in a wavy way. Then I take the front side pieces and braid them back fastening them together with a purple bow. Summer stands up and puts her small hands on her hips.
"Your turn!" She shouts.