Chapter 6

•Caden's POV•

After she calmed down she fell asleep in my arms so I carefully pick her up bridal style and carry her to our room, lay her down on the big bed and cuddle her. Soon fell asleep myself.

•Faye's POV•

My eyes popped open at the sudden need to pee. I tried to get up but there was a huge arm across my stomach. I tried to pry it off but I couldn't so I poked Caden's face and when he wouldn't wake up I slapped him. He jumped up super fast and I toke that chance to run to the bathroom. When I was done I decided he might be mad so I should take a shower. I turned the water and got undressed then turned the water to a nice temperature and got in. I did all the necessities and got out grabbing a white fluffy soft towel. I wrapped it around me and then opened the door and glances around looking for any sign of life. I saw none so I walked out and to the closet then remembered I had no clothes so I grabbed a sweatshirt of Cadens and some sweatpants. The staircase was spiral so naturally I had to slide down it and I did good if I say so myself. My stomach growls so I skip into the kitchen since I didn't get to eat earlier. I grab a soda a, a box of spicy cheez-its and go find Caden.He is in his office so I open the door but he doesn't notice so I just look at him. His brownish-blonde hair sticking up everywhere and worry lines on his face. I walk towards him and around behind the desk to sit on it by him. He looks up at me with sad looking eyes. I immediately get worried.

"Caden what's wrong?" I ask worried

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty head about" he said with a smile but it was forced

Thinking it was better not to push about the subject, I sat and ate some cheez-its.

"Wanna go for a run?" I ask

"I can't right now but I'll go with you tomorrow I promise I'm just have a lot of alpha stuff to do." He said not glancing up from his work

"Oh okay" I said my heart hurting

"But you can go" he said placing his hands on my knees and guilt filling his eyes