Chapter 8

•Faye•

Until Caden slammed open the door and started growling. I woke up and stared at him wondering why he was acting like this. Summer started crying so I picked her up and put her on my lap. I was hugging her and I started to glare at Caden.

"What's your problem?" I rudely asked

"The kid is my problem, she is a rogue. Why is she here" he growled nasty at me

That made me pissed off.

" Her name is Summer and she lost her parents!" I screamed

I picked summer up and headed down stairs. On the table was my purse so I grabbed that and a pair of Caden's keys. I walked out the door with summer and put a baby seat in the back. I belted her in and took off to the mall. I needed clothes and so did summer.

•At Mall•

I parked the car and got out. I grabbed the keys and my purse. Then walked to the side Summer was on and unbuckled her. I shut the doors and locked them then held Summers hand. We went to stores for her first and she loves it. She got tons of stuff. From shoes to match shirts, to shoes to match bows and casual dresses and fancy dresses and so on. Then went to my stores. I got some casual dresses,fancy dresses, shirts, sweaters,pants,skirts and Summer and I even got matching outfits! By that time Summer and I were starving. So we got some pretzel bites and slushies. Summer fell asleep eating so I threw everything away and picked her up. As I was walking out of the mall I saw super cute bathing suits so I bought 4 for both of us.

•At Home•

I snuck in the house trying to be very quiet because it had somehow gotten really late. I was carrying so many bags plus her. I just wanted to get to the room so I could just put summer to bed. I tip toed through the dark house, up the creaky stairs ( that weren't creaky till now) , and into a beautiful hot pink and black guest bedroom. I put the thousands of bags down and walked over the the big comfortable bed. I removed all decorated pillows and pulled back the soft bed sheets and tucked summer in. I then went to the bags and got out my booty shorts and a tank top. I slipped into them and got in bed. Then went into a dreamy state. But What felt like 2 minutes later but were actually 5 hours later I was awoke. Summer sat grinning at me. I laughed at her silliness and got up. I took a shower and got out only to make Summer shower. While she was showering I grabbed out our matching yoga outfits. The outfit consisted of black leggings with pink lightening on them and a black sports bra. She came out and I gave them to her along with some undies. She went and changed as did I. Then I pulled both our hair up in buns. We walked to the back yard and did yoga together.

Hey👋
Thanks so much for liking, commenting and following me! It really means a lot! Keep up the good work my ninja unicorns😘
-mady🙅