Chapter 3

Faye's pov

•Morning after party•

I woke up with a huge headache! I looked around and saw I was still at Jacks house. Then everything hit me and I remembered what happened last night. The dancing,the drinks, and the kissing. Normally wouldn't be a big deal...except it was my alpha! I groan as I stand up. Bad idea. I stand and the minute I'm up I get dizzy and feel sick. I ignore it and head to the kitchen. I find my purse,grab the Advil out,get a glass,fill it up and take the Advil.

""Faith your turning 16 tomorrow! We get to find our mate!!""" Cherry basically screamed in my head. Good thing I have some alpha blood cus it was already going away.

"Cherry stop yelling! And I know but I wonder who it's will be" I said smiling.

"Morning" says a sexy morning voice. I shoot my head up to see Caden
,shirtless, and from the sudden movement it hurt my head again. Resting my head in my hands and groaning.

"Morning" I reply. When he doesn't reply I glance up from my hands and see him staring at me.

"What?" I ask becoming insecure.

"Huh? What? oh..um sorry.. Your just so..." He mumbles but I cut him off

"So what? Ugly? Pathetic? Useless?" I ask. I hear a really scary growl and look up to see it came from Caden . I sit there stunned with my eyes as wide as pancakes.

"Your not any of that! Your beautiful,smart,one of our best frighters and not pathetic." He says so calmly through gritted teeth and with that he walks away. Still shocked I stand up and go find angel to go home.

After a few minutes searching I find angel asleep on the bathroom floor. I wake her up and basically carry her to my car. I drive home as fast as I can! When we get home I wake angel up.

"Angel wake up. We are at my house" I say poking her cheeks

"Noo!"

"Yes let's go inside"

"Nooo!!"

"Inside we have air conditioning,a bed and food" I say

"FOOD! BED!!" She screams and runs inside.I jump at her suddenness and then laugh while walking inside to follow her.

We walk up stairs and into my bedroom. I pull all my clothes off except my bra and underwear and so does angel. We are like sisters so we don't care. We got into bed and feel asleep.