Chapter 7

•Fayes POV•

"Okay" I said jumping off his desk
I give him a peck on the cheek to make him feel less guilty and walk out of his office closing the door after me. I walk through the kitchen and open the back door. I close the screen door behind me and start towards the woods that are behind the house. Cliché I know. I walk behind I tree and strip putting my clothes into a bush near by. I shift into my wolf letting her take over. As Shes running she gets thirsty so she looks for a stream but end up finding a waterfall. It's so gorgeous and beautiful. Better is that the water is so clear you can see right through it. My wolf lays down on the edge of the water and drinks some water. I want to swim so I change into my body and dive into the waterfall. I swim around until all of a sudden I hear bushs rustle. I climb out of the water and shift into my wolf. I get into my fighting stance and wait. But instead of something dangerous coming out it was just a baby wolf. I sniffed and the baby froze and shook with fear. I shifted and told the wolf to shift. But when it didn't I realized it probably didn't know how.

"Think of your self in your body as a human" I spoke softly so baby wouldn't get scared

The baby changes and in front of me was a young little girl. She was gorgeous. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She was about 5 years old and stunning.

"What's your name?" I asked softly

"Summer" she responded

"Okay I'm Faye. Summer where are your parents?"

"I don't know they says they be right back but theys never come" she said with a sad look.

My heart broke.

"Okay come with me change back into your wolf and follow me" i said
She nodded and changed. I changed also and took off running but a little slow so summer could keep up. When we got to where I had put my clothes I stopped. I changed back and put my clothes on. I looked at summer she was naked. I mindlinked a girl in the pack to bring me small girl clothes she seemed hesitant but agreed. Summer and I say talking and giggling waiting for clothes. A couple minutes later a pretty petite blond with short hair came up seconds later. She bowed.

"Here you go Luna" she said with a southern accent

"Please don't bow and thank you miss" I said with a smile and with that she left
I handed the clothes the summer and she went to change. When she was done we walked back to the house laughing and talking. She smelled a little bad so we went upstairs and I put her in the shower and told her I'd be right back. I ran as fast as I could to the second floor but it took me a little longer because our room was on the 4 floor. I ran the the nursery and babysitters room to ask for clothes for summer. They gave me funny glances but gave me the clothes.

As I walked into our room, summer walked out.

"Here sweetie go put these on and come out and I'll do your hair." I smile
She looked excited and grabbed the clothes and bolted for the bathroom to change. When she can out she was wearing a green dress the had ruffles on the front and a brown belt. I helped her do her belt then walk her to my vanity. I
Blow dry her hair then do simple curls at the end. When I was done, I turn on the tv for her and go to the shower. When I was done, I put on my tank top and Caden's sweatpants then I did the same thing for my hair. I glanced over at summer to see she had fallen asleep. I decide d to take a nap to. I climbed on th ended and pulled a blanket over us. She snuggles into my side and we slept. Until....