Valentine prank

Your POV

"What the hell." I heard him yell, I walked fast towards the sound. I hold my hand in front of my mouth, his hair was white through the powder that I had put in it. He goes with his hand through his hair, little bit of the powder falls on the ground. "You look much older, you can be my grandpa with that hair." I snickered, he pointed at me and say: "You have done this." I laughed and nodded, his white shirt was even whiter through that. "You know what day it is right?" He asked, "Yeah, it's valentine's day. I even have a gift for you." He smirks, "And my present to you is a big hug." I looked at him in terror, why did I even choose the wear black? He makes a weird noise and run towards me. I run away from him screaming like a girl, I stood still for a second and then I feel him grabbed me in a hug. "My clothes, you son of a.." He kissed me on the lips softly, I closed my eyes and kissed back. It wasn't a long kiss like we have sometimes, he breaks off the kiss when he looks at me. "Happy valentine's day (Y/N)." I smiled at him and replied: "Happy valentine's day to you also Jungkook." He kiss my forehead and over the rest of my face, I giggled and pulled his face a little down and kissed him on his lips with love.

A/N It's valentine's day or it ended already by you. But there are coming from al the boys. Don't worry. ^_^ - Jenny Bode