Every turn it gets dirtier

Welcome back to the almost last day of the smut week. I'm gonna miss this. And yeah, this was a request. See you tomorrow with a big splash off... You can finish it. Power bottom!Yoongi X bottom!Male reader X Top!Jimin

Request by claarty

Yoongi POV

"Alright, let the games begin." Taehyung announced with a grin, "It's not the hungry games." Namjoon says. I nodded and he pouts, "Alright, I'll begin. Jungkook-ah, truth or dare?" (A/n is it me but did I hear Tae's voice saying Jungkook-ah?") He thoughts and say: "Dare." He grins and say, "I dare you too put your toothbrush in the toilet, and don't wash it." He sighs and stands up. "I'll get you back."

-Later-

"Yoongi." Hoseok asked, I look up. Why did I even agreed to do this. "Dare, idk." He smiles, oh no. "I'm not gonna sing and dance." He nods and say: "That's not what I'm gonna dare, but this involves Jimin also." Jimin looks at me and at Hoseok. "Okay." He snickers and say: "The night is young, what about a three some with our (N/n)?" "What the fuck Hoseok, I would not do that." He laughs and say: "You two wouldn't do it you two need to do it." We all know how you two feel for (N/N) and for each other.

"When." Jimin asked, I look at him and say: "Pardon!?" He nods and say: "Tonight, tomorrow?" Hoseok stares at us in disbelieve, "Uhm, tonight. I already told him you two will come, and he was down for it." Jimin stands up in an instant, "Let's go Hyung." I mumble some words and stand up also. "We will back tomorrow, I think." They laugh and they sort of pushing us to the door. We put on our shoes and jackets and leave the dorm.

-Time skip-

As we standing in front of his house, both little scared to ring the bell. "Come up, ring the bell." He nods and rings it, the door opens and where greeted by a beautiful sight. It was (y/n), he was wearing some see through bathrope. So you saw he was wearing lace panties, (F/C) fucking panties. He smiles at us, "Come inside boys~" We gulp and he let us in.

He closes the door, before I could even get my jacket and shoes had Jimin everything off and I heard some kissing sounds. I look behind me and Jimin have pressed him against the wall, kissing his neck as he let out soft whimpers. "Yoongi, kiss the other side." I walk up to him and Jimin moves a little so I could kiss his neck. He let out even louder whines, I bite on the spot and let go. I pull away, Jimin looks at me. "Come on guys." He pulls us with him to his bedroom, but it was an other room. The lights where off, the only light was of the hall but further nothing. He let us go, "Wait here." He close the door and it was completely dark.

But then the light turns on, one after the other and I look around. Things you could only imagine was hanging on the walls, but what really caught my eyes was the thing that was in the middle of the room. He walks up to us, "What do you think of my collection? Want to use some things?" He bite his lip and place his hands on our shoulders, "So what will be your first turn?" We look at each other and Jimin says: "Put of your, it's killing me and I want to see you body." He let us go and teasely slow he takes it off, it drops on the floor. "Alright, your turn Yoongi." I grab his hands and tie him up to the thing.

"Already going for it, I see." He looks us up and down, "Jimin, your turn. What do you want to do with me." He looks around and grab something. He smirks and walks back, he place it on his nipples. He use the controller and set it on the almost highest stand. He let out whines and say: "You two know now how it works." He tilt his head back and I know what to get, I look around and it hangs there. Needing to be grabbed.

I walk over it and grab the ball and blindfold, I walk back and put around his head and eyes. His whimpers are muffled, "I tell you when you can talk, when I pull this off." He let out a moan, Jimin looks at me. "Yoongi kiss me." I walk over him and kiss him hard. He grips my sweater and pull on it. I break the kiss off and pull of mine and his sweater, he looks at me. Biting his lip, "Should we go further?" I nodded and look around, we look at him. Ready hard.

"This." He walks up to me with a vibrator, I nodded and walk over to him. I pull of his panties and gag, he let out a loud moan. He was rock hard, "Liking it baby?" He nods. His lips a little brushed of the lip biting. "Jimin will come now." And that moment he pushed in the vibrator. He gives me the controller, I set it on the highest setting. He let out loud moans, I was impressed he holds it so long. I feel arms going around me and unbuckles my pants, "Hmn, Jimin ah."

He grins and his hand go into my underwear, he strokes me softly and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Fuck.." I breath out, "Do I make you feel that good only by stroking you." I nodded and let out a whine when he stops. "It's your turn, make him come." I nodded and walk over to (y/n). I go down on my knees, I grab his dick and take it whole in my mouth. He let out groans and trust forward, I gag a little bit keep on bobbing. He screams out and came inside my mouth, I pull of and gulp it down. "You taste good." He let out an shaky breath and the things turned off. "Now the second round." Jimin says.

He puts me back on my feet and pull off my underwear, I heard some rustling and pants hit the floor. "I want you to enter (y/n)-shi, but first pull out the and take of the rest." He says, I nodded and did what he asked. I pull off his blindfold and he blinks for a moment, "Yeah, alright." I pushed into him, and then I feel Jimin also push in. "If you move into him, you would move into me." I grab the legs and put it around my waist, "say when I can move." We said at the same time, "Move." So I begin the move but when I moved back Jimin dick enters me. So I had double the pleasure.

We both moving fast, he was crying out our names while I was tearing up a little but letting out moans. Jimin was enjoying the view he has and groans now and then, I trust deeper and and hit the spot to make him to go to cloud nine. "I'm so close, let me come." I let out breaths and keep on wrecking his ass like Jimin does by mine. "Fuck Jimin, keep on hitting that spot." So he did, (y/n) let out cries and came. He clench around me and then I came seconds later, so know I clench around Jimin and he came also seconds later after me.

Jimin was first to pull out, he walks fast and stops something in my ass. "Jimin ah, what are you doing." He grins and say: "So you have something of me inside of you, do you want one too (y/n)shi?" He nods and he comes back with an other one, I pull out and put it in. He let me go, I make him loose and he collapsed half on me. "Should we take him to his room?" We nodded and walk over to his room, placing him in bed. We both lay beside him, almost pressed into each other. "You two are better than Taekook." He says before passing out to sleep, we look at each other. "Sleep well." Where the last two words spoken that night before we both also fell asleep.

A/N Done, the last and final of this smut week will arrive tomorrow. It will be the cherry on the pie or cake, it doesn't matter. But I warned you, it will take your soul tomorrow with the last one. I ensure you that. Hope you like it, see you tomorrow. Requests always open and have a nice day further. - Jenny Bode