Late night conversations

Yoongi POV

I switched off the lights off the bedroom, I walked towards the bed and laid down under the covers. (Y/N) lay on his side so he faced me, "Hey, how was your day?" We have this little conversations late in the night, "I was a little bit stressed, the manager was getting on my nerves the whole day. But when is it not like that." He sighed, he smiled bitterly and chance the topic. "How was your day." I looked at him with worry, "Do you or we look for a other job, if this happen every day you need to report it." I said and he put his arm around my waist, he pulls me closer and say: "You don't have to worry about it, I get pay well. I just let it go off my back." I looked at him with worry, "And I don't even like the job, I only took it so I could buy you stuff like you do with me..." He trails off and looked the other way. "Why didn't you tell me." I turn his head towards me and with my thumb I go over his cheek. He leans into my hand, "I don't want to come over like I am dating you for your money, I'm dating you for you." He replied, I smiled and kiss his lips softly. His hand that was on my waist, he put it on my leg and put it over his waist. His hand he goes over my leg, I hooked my leg around his leg. He pulled me even closer if that even possible, "You never come over like that, I buy it because I love you and I am only happy when you see something nice so I can buy it for you." He put his head on my shoulder and he breaths in. "I love you too much to let you go." He mumbled in my neck, with my other hand I go through his hair. "Enough drama about me, how was your day?" He ask when he looks at me again, he smiled softly and listen to me about the things happened at the studio. We talked long, I was still going with my hand through his hair even when he felled asleep.

-few months later-

Your POV

I called Yoongi, I was biting my lip softly. "Hello?" He sounds sleepy, "Hey babe, I want to tell you something. I'll be by you in minutes." I hear him saying something but I hang up, I walked fast and then run. I was panting, my phone was blowing up with messages and I ignored it. I came by the dorm, I knocked on the door and it was opened fast. Yoongi was looking at me with surprise, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. "What was that, I was worried something happened." He said, the rest was sitting on the couch and Seokjin was pacing back and forth. "You're alright, what was that all about. What do you need to tell me." Yoongi rambled word after word, "If you calm down, then I tell you all what it is." He nods and took a deep breath, I nodded back and he sit down. Seokjin sits down also, 14 eyes were on me and I take a deep breath. "So you know I had an interview yesterday?" They nodded, "So they called me back and they say I have the job." There was a quiet moment, I looked at them for a second. "I'm going, see you later I think." I feel a pang right in me, they begin to cheer. I was in the middle of the group hug, I feel myself pulled out of the hug, "I'm proud of you." Yoongi says when he kissed my lips, I feel relieved and happy. This is a new begin for me, and for us.

A/N Just a few days then our sunshine birthday, have a nice day further and see you next time. ^_^ - Jenny Bode