Cheater

A/N your in college/university so you are legal to drink, so don't get confused that you are in high school. Requests are always open, have a nice day or night. - Jenny Bode

Your POV

"(Y/N), how you doing." I closed my locker, it was Jungkook. I smile and said: "Just the normal things, but how are doing." "Really good, I'm going on a date with (Random boy name)." I force a smile and said: "Where are going?" He looks behind me and said: "It's a surprise he said, but speak to you later." He waves and walks away, I sighed and turn around. "(Y/N), do he know." I jump and said: "Jesus." It was Jimin, mine boyfriend and Jungkook close friend. "How do you mean, he know." He looks behind me and behind himself, "That (random boy name) is cheating on him."

I look at him in disbelief, "What, you're not joking right!?" He put his hand on my mouth, I couldn't believe it. He pull away his hand, "Do I know the person?" He shakes his head, "No, she is going to another school. I saw them sucking each other faces off." I feel it bottled up inside, "Should we go to class." I said, he smiles and nods. I put my arm around his waist and walked towards the class.

-time skip-

"You can write yourself in for the talent show." Mr. Min told us, Out my eye sight a saw Jungkook and (R/B/N) acting cute. How am I going to tell this? I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head and it was Jimin. "Are you okay?" I nodded and replied: "I think I am going to write myself in for the show." His eyes lit up, "Are you finally going to let them hear you beautiful voice." I grinned, "I only let you hear it, if you know what I mean." His face becomes red and the bell goes off.

As we walking down the stairs we got greeted by Tae, "Hey guys." I waved at him, "Have you heard about (R/B/N) is cheating on Jungkook." He added when he walks next to me, "Yeah, I told him not long ago." Jimin replied. I nodded and see Jungkook pressed against the lockers, he has tears in his eyes. I drop my bag, "What are..." I didn't hear the rest of the sentence, "Hey." The guy looked at me, "Leave him alone mate." He smirks and said: "Does your lover here to come and save you." I walked closer, "I will fucking bash your head in if you don't let him go." He looks shocked when I pushed him against the lockers, people now surrounding me.

"It's just a joker." He tries to laugh it off, "This is not a joke." I let him go with a final push, he falls on the ground. I looked at Jungkook who also have a shocked impression, "Come." He nods and walks behind me. I saw the other two coming my way, "Jesus (Y/N), I didn't know you can snap like that!?" Tae says, "It was worser than this a few years ago, if it was then his face wasn't even in one piece anymore." He nodded, "Kook, are you okay." He stares at me, "Yeah, I'm fine. I go now to my boyfriend, the day is almost over. See you tomorrow." And with that he walks away.

-Few months later-

I was really sweating now, I was standing on the podium. I stand for the mic, "My name is (Y/N), this song is dedicated to my best friend. Jeon Jungkook." I couldn't see his face, but I hope he looks at me. "This is cheater by The Vamps." I play the guitar, the first notes is being sung by me.

I sighed, I smiled. People clapped, I waved and go off the podium. "You were amazing babe." I kissed his lips shortly, "But never as amazing like you, just like in bed." I whisper into his ear,    he pushed my shoulder playfully. "The fuck (Y/N)!" I look up, being pushed back. "The fuck also (R/B/N)." He glared at me, "How did you know." I glared back and said: "I saw you in a bar with some chick, she most be one of your side bitches." He walks closer, pushing Jimin out of the way. He stumbles and I said: "That's my boyfriend you pushed you ass." He pushed him again, "You really asked for it." I walked closer up to him, grab him by his collar and punched him in the face. "(Y/N), what are you doing." I heard a soft voice say, I pushed him to the side and I hear him falling on the ground. "Tell me what happened, what was that song about?" I looked at him and said: "Your boyfriend is cheating on you."

He didn't say anything for a moment, "What, your not lying are you?" He says, lip trembles when he looks at me. I bite my lip and nodded, he pulls at his hair and said: "Who, is this guy better than me. Richer than me, more good looking than me. Where did I go wrong." He sobbed, I pulled him closer. "The person is a girl, Jimin only saw him in a bar couple times when I was there also. He has the better eye on things." He hold on to my jacket, "And that's why I punched him in the face." He looks at me. I wipe off his tears, "Should we break his car?" He nodded, I let him go and he walks past me. He goes down, Jimin stands next to me and put his arm around my waist. "I hope you bitch can give you the things you need asshole." He stands up and kick him in the stomach, (R/B/N) put his arms around his stomach and coughs. He walks back to me and say: "Let's go." I smiled and said: "You go first." He walks past us, "We should go to." Jimin nodded, and we walked away. Maybe it was the right timing after all.