Flower prince of Seoul

Hoseok POV

I was looking around for (Y/N), I saw around flower pedals laying on the floor. "(Y/N), where are you?" He opens the door of your shared bedroom, and there you where sitting on the floor. Wearing your pastel comfy clothes, flowers in front of you. You looked up and smiled. "What are you doing my flower prince." He blush and said: "I am making new flowercrowns, do you want one?" I sit next to him and he keeps going, he looks at me and asked: "So how was your day."

He listen carefully, "You needed to see the people looking at me when I buyed all this flowers." He said while grinning a little bit, I smiled and said: "But you always come there." He nods and looks down, "Hey, have something happened." He looks up and shakes his head, he rub with one hand into his eyes. "Have you sleep well this night." He shakes his head and said: "Coffee was the most thing I was drinking today, and when you told me that you took what longer than normal I was busy with the flower crowns for this week. I have maked them all but I wanted to make you also one."

I nodded and he put the last flower in the good place, "I am always amazed how you do this." He licks his lips and said: "I can teach you if you want that, but not now. I am to tired, just put it on." He turns to me, he set it on my head. His smile from ear to ear, he claps in his hands like some little child. I smiled and grab my phone, I put on the front camera and look into it. I make a picture.

"It is beautiful babe

"It is beautiful babe." I kiss his cheek, then his whole face. He giggles and said that it tickles, he stops with grinning and yawns. He stretch his arms above his head, "Should we go to bed babe, you can pass out any minute." He nods and stands up, I stand up also and place the flower crown neatly on the little standard he has for the crowns. I change my clothes, I put on the night lamp and put off the big light. I walk over and lay under the sheets, "(Y/N)." He looks up, already sleeping a little. "Come closer." He moves and lays on my chest, I kiss his forehead and whisper before I put the light off: "Goodnight flower prince of Seoul."

A/N Wasn't it a fluffy ball of fluff, I still take requests (Fluff and Smut.) (J) Hope you liked the story, see you later and have a nice day further.