Let's try something else tonight

Your POV

I am laying next to Yoongi, head resting on his chest. His hand was going over my upper arm, "Yoongi." He mumbled a yes, I looked up and stare into his eyes. "I know that there is something wrong between us." He looks confused, "How do you mean?" He replied. "I mean, our sex life..." He looks at me, little more understanding now. "What is it with our sex life." He said. Still going with his hand through my hair.

"I know we only do soft sex, cause that is the only thing I know. And I think you have more knowledge about rough sex..." My face feels warm, he knuckles and says: "Is this question going somewhere?" He asked, I looked away for a moment and nodded. He sits up and leans over me, "I want this to be real." I said and grabbed my phone. I unlock and show him the screen shot, he reads it and looks at me with big eyes. "You really want to do that Babe." He said. I nodded and laid my phone back on the nightstand.

He place his hand on my cheek, "Let's begin with different name calling, just like a warming up." I nodded, he smirked and said: "From now on you call me daddy and nothing else. Alright Baby Boy?" I sudder, he smirks. I nodded, he leans forward and kissed me hard on the lips. I groaned and place my hands on his back, he lays now on me and he pulls back. He kiss my neck, my eyes flutter close and I whine soflty.

He bites and licks on that spot. "Yoongi.." I whine. He stops and pull back. "I told you something Baby Boy, what did I tell you?" I gulped and looked at him. "Sorry Daddy," I said. He knuckles and say: "Good boy, but if you say an other name 2 times than you get a punishment." I nodded.

He kiss the other side of my neck, I whine again. His hand go to my waist, he squeeze it softly and that made me gasp. He comes up and darts his tongue inside of my mouth, I groaned and he dominates really quickly. I feel myself putty under his touch, he pulls back and looks me in the eyes. He pulls off my shirt, throw it somewhere to the other side of the room.

He licks his lips and kiss my chest towards my nipples. With his fingers he rolls the other nipple and the other he bites softly. I lean my head on the pillow, "Omg." He rolls them between his thumb and index finger. I moaned soflty, he switched and I gasp. "Damn Yoongi." He stops right on the spot. "One warning baby boy." He said. He pulls of my pants, with his hand he strokes it and I moaned. "Daddy." He knuckles and said: "Do I need to make you feel good?"

I nodded, he turns us and now I was sitting on him. "Grind you hips on me Baby Boy." He ordered in a husky tone. I nodded and grinned softly on him, I whine and he groaned softly. "You can move faster Baby." I whine in response and I grind faster. His hands on my waist, I made a sharp move and he gasped. I groan softly, I am being pulled down and lips connect with my lips. He moves his lips against mine and he groans soflty. I pull back because I need to breath, I grind even harder and gasp. "Yoongi." He stops me, "I've warned you Baby Boy."

 I was laying over his lap, ass naked and he says: "I warned you." His hand strokes over my cheeks. "You only thing now is count baby." I nodded, what is his plan? I feel a sting on my ass and I hiss. I count, he slaps again. I gasped, tears welling in my eyes. He slaps a few times, still counting. I whined and cried, but it feels so good.

He rubs my cheeks, "And how many where there Baby Boy?" I gulp and stuttered: "Twenty five Daddy." I hear him grinning and replied: "Good boy, would you like a reward from Daddy?" I wipe of the tears and nodded. "I will like that daddy." He pulls me up really quickly and pushed me on the bed. I was laying on my stomach, "Say when you want to stop alright, I don't want to do things to you that you don't want." I nodded and said: "You can go further Daddy, I want my reward daddy."

Yoongi POV

I feel myself twisting in my underwear, I nodded and pulled his hips up and said: "On your knees baby boy, cause I'm gonna rock your world." He groans softly, I lick my lips and I pull his cheeks from each other. I saw his pink hole, he shivers under my touch and I lean forward and lick a stripe from under to over his hole. He moans, I put my lips on his hole and stick in my tongue. He gasp and moans softly. I am craving for this a long time, really long time. I dart my tongue in and out and he moans loudly. "Daddy, what are you doing. Omg." He moans.

I feel the spot, he moans harder and screams: "Yes Daddy, right there." I smirked and go faster into his spot. "Daddy I want to come, can I?" He says, I squeeze his leg and he moans loudly. "Daddy!" He came and I pulled away. I lick my lips, he was breathing heavily. I turn him around and his were closed. "Did you like you reward Baby Boy." He opens his eyes, lust still in his eyes and said: "Yes Daddy, will you like a reward also?" He sits up and pushed me back, he pulls down my underwear. My dick stand tall, "You know what to do baby." He nods and leans down, he takes it whole in his mouth. But really he takes it whole, just already in the deep throath part.

I moaned hard, grab his hair and he bobs his head up and down. "Baby boy, you making my feel so good." I moaned. He moans and that shoots through my body, "Baby boy, I'm coming." He moans and I came in his mouth. His cheeks hallow, he coms up with a pop and he gulped it down. "Did you like it Daddy?" He asked softly, he looks at me and I nodded. He sighed in relieve and smiled. "I'll want you inside of me Daddy, really badly." He whined and he strokes himself. I sit back up and pushed him so he was laying on his back. I stroke myself and it harders again, his was hard again. "Do you need any prep baby boy." I pant between strokes, he shake his head. I nodded and lined myself and pushed in.

His eyes squeezed  and he looks away, I put his legs over my shoulders. Something I never did with him, he really is open for it. I hope this will happen more times, I'll not gonna push him about it. He opens his eyes and saw it. His face red and flustered, "Daddy, you can move." I smiled and moved slowly first, every trust go faster and deeper. He moaned harder with every trust, I bite my lip and make a sharp movement. He arched his back and screamed, "There, there that spot Daddy. Fuck."

It goes harder, it is now an animal speed. Both moaning and he was screaming sometime. The bed creaks and hits the wall with every trust. "Daddy, I need to come." He stutters and moaned. "Come with me baby." I groaned as reply, "1 2 3 (Y/N)!" "Yoongi!" He came on himself and me. I came deep inside of him. Breathing heavily, I smiled and he smiled back. "And did I rock your world?" He knuckles and said: "Yes, you did Yoongi." I pull out of him and lay next to him. I kiss his lips softly and pull away fast. "Are you happy hat we did this." I smiled and said: "Yes, but every time is a happy time for me (Y/N)." I replied. He lays his head on my chest, it was quiet for a moment and hear soft snores. I peck his forehead and close my eyes. Sleep taking over and I was gone.

A/N Hope you liked it you dirty minded people out there, see you with a next update and have an nice day or night. - Jenny Bode