Chapter 8: Dark Past (Part 1)

Of course he has a private jet. Ugh and now this I just can't get use to. Well yet anyways, I snickered to myself.

I look up and see him staring at me. Untill this moment I didn't realize he was already on the jet. He was dressed down but still managed to look really sexy.

He was wearing a off white almost cream colored shirt. It was loose fitting compared to his expensive suits. He paired it with some jet black jeans that wear tight enough to see his bulg but not tight enough to be considered skinny jeans. His hair was slightly disheveled but I still wanted to run my hands through it. Just as I glanced back down I know he caught me staring again. And I gulp and look down at my hands that playing with the hem of my shirt.

I myself dresses light. I grew up on the of Cali and god did I miss it. I was wearing

A lace top strapless halter top that was tight fitting because of heavy chested

A lace top strapless halter top that was tight fitting because of heavy chested. I paired it with high waisted blue jeans that round my apple bottom out nicely. I wore some cream color ballerina style flats and I had a pair of Michael Kors sunglass on my head.  I wore my hair in some light beach curls. My make was bare. I had on just some mascara and a clear lip gloss.

Now my face was burning red again. I know he's staring but I want more then just a stare. "If you keep staring like that. I'm gonna have to take what's mine," he says sternly but last part he lets out a growl.

I start adjusting in my heat. Like did it just get out in here. I mean we are in the air above the clouds. How is it hot like this. I started to move all my hair to one side and just cool down. It's gonna be a long 14 hour flight. I Just need to keep my hormones in check.

I pull my shades down and doze off.

About 3 hours later I'm awoken to a finger touching my bottom lip. I start to stir and my glasses were removed at that moment. But not by me.

"Yes," I almost choke out. He bites his bottom lip and says "You were moan in your sleep. What were you thinking about." I wait what?? I moaned in my sleep. What the fuck is wrong with me. Get a grip Ava.

He smirked with amusement at this sudden moment. I guess seeing my eyes almost pop out my head did it for him. But his eyes changed. They almost be black. Like his pupils have become almost fully dialated.

He takes his fingers and trails it from my lip down my neck. All the way to my chest. Now at this moment my nipples are completly aroused. And fuck I forgot to wear a bra.

"Mmm.." He moans against my neck as he noticed my nipples through my shirt. He presses his forehead against mine and says," we have twelve hours..." Twelve hours for what.

He lets out a groan now as he closes his eyes to take in a deep breath.
"For what?" I say to him not sure what he's gonna say. I am almost scared of what hes gonna say.

"To make you mine. I'm gonna fuck that tight ass pussy for 12 hours. Your going to scream my name for 12 hours. Your pussy juicys are mine for 12 hours. And that sweet little mouth is mine for 12 hours." He says he starts kissing rough. I had all I could do to breath.

I didn't even have time to think. He plus my shirt down almost ripping it. As I started to undo his pants. He finish taking off his shirt  and pants as i do the same.

He growls when he see I'm wearing a hot pink lace thong that compliments my tan skin. He slides it to the side as he lifts my one leg.

He dives right in to my already wet pussy. He licks my clit hard as he grips my thighs and slides me down in the seat. My ass is right on the edge of the seat. With one leg of his left shoulder. And the other being pushed as far as it can go. I'm almost doing a split against his chest again.

Without warning he stick to fingers into my pussy and finds my g spot. He starts rubbing it from the inside and as he looks my clit like crazy. Within minutes and pouring cum. Like i  dont know how much more in can take. My legs are shaking as my back is as  tight as it can go. At this point im tearing from the intensity of the orgasm. It's overwhelming but feels fucking amazing. He turns me around so I'm straddling the chair. He throws my ass up and takes me anally whilehe continues to flick my clit. He's hand grips around to stomach as he drives his self in as far as he can.

"Ahhhhhh....." I scream. "Fuck I can't stop cumming....." I yell again.

" You like that don't u..." He says as he bites shoulder. He removes his hand from clit and my hand around his hand.

He starts tugging at my hair as i argue my back more. My eyes start rolling in the back of my head and I think he can tell I'm at my peak again. He slaps my ass and pulls out as i start dripping juices down my legs.

"So fucking sexy." He growls. He lets me up to where my legs are hanging against his chest. He slips inbetween my pussy lips and grips my hips.

"Open your eyes!!" He demands
I'm trying to but I can't help it. They keep rolling back in pleasure. It takes one hand off my hip and slaps face. Now he just holding me arm. I can't believe it he FUCKING SLAPPED ME.

I grow angry now and I think it's turning him on. "You Fucking Slapped Me" I yell at him.

He turns us around so now hes sitting and I'm straddling him. He slaps me again. "You like that don't you." He says with the biggest smirk on his face.

I wanna say I don't but I can't. Every bit of dominance that he shows me. Makes me crave it that much more.

He went to slap me again but I grabbed his hand and out it on my throat as if it was open invitation. I wanted him to choke me like before.

His eyes light up with such luat and desire i can't take it. " You want me to choke you?" He asks. I nod my head as I bite my lip.

"I want you to be for it." He growls.

"Please choke me..." I say. He shakes his head no. "I want you to really beg." He says as he lingers on  beg.

" Please choke me. I WANT YOU FUCK HARD WHILE YOU CHOKE ME!!" I shouted at this point. I couldn't take it anymore.

I began grinding my hips against against his pelvis and causing him to groan. He starts choking as i start bouncing my up and down and grinding hard against him.

" Cum for me baby." He growls at me. "Fuck...ahhh mmmmm." I moan. He pulls my neck back as he leaves love bites all over my neck .

We both finished and are panting together. I feel like I just ran a marathon. I'm all sticky and sweating. But I feel fucking amazing. This was thrilling and exciting. Everything that Mr.Travis does to me is fucking amazing.

"I'm not done with you yet." He says as he goes to grab us some water.

"You know how long I waited to take your ass and claim it as mine. Every day seeing you were those tight little skirts that outline the pretty little ass. Or watching your full breast bounce in your low cut shirts as you walk." He says seductively as he bites his lips.

With in seconds he was hard again and i was throbbing for him to be in me. But first I wanted to claim him like he claimed me.

"You see this..." I say as I run my hand slowy up and down his shaft. He watches me closely hanging on everything I say and do.

I replace my hands with my tongue and run it along his shaft now and say, " It's mine and only mine." After I say that seductively I wrap my mouth around his tip and take him all in. I can feel him in my throat but I dont care. It feels so amazing knowing that he's mine and I'm his. He starts groan and gripping onto me.

One realllllyyyyyy long plane ride later....

We finally touched down at LAX airport. Let me tell you i am exhausted. He wiped my ass out. I started walking bow legged feom my legs being so tired. He let out a chuckle. "Come on princess let's get you in a bed to rest." He says as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead.