Chapter 9: Dark Past (Part 2)

After we arrived at the hotel. Boy was it beautiful. I never stayed her before. But I had seen when visting friends.

The drivers stops in front of the Ritz-Carlton as a bell boy grabs pur luggage. We walk in to the main lobby and I instantly felt out of place.

Mr.Travis checked us in as the woman at the front desk checked him out. Although I was confident with my self and the way i looked. I always had a self doubt in comparison to other beautiful woman.

He must have sensed my feelings because he wrapped a arm around My waist and pulled me close to his body. He placed a kiss on my forward. With out breaking eye contact with me he thanked the desk clerk and received the key to our room.

Just say our room because Mr over here decided it would be good to get a single bed room. Ugh this guy is something. But for now hes something and that something is all mine.

He unlocked the door as the bell boy brings our luggage to the bed room. U should this room in almost gasped. It was beautiful.

It over looked the city it was beautiful

It over looked the city it was beautiful. The bed was a huge king size one. Let me tell u it really felt like you were playing on a cloud.

I went and checked out the bathroom next.

How beautiful was this. You could se into the room but I didn't care. The fact that u could still see to the outside was pretty cool. I loved the marbling and glass door.

I could so get use to this. Mr.Travis handed the bell boy a tip and I'm guessing he was shocked at whatever he gave him. His eyes got wide and Mr.Travis nodded. Then he close the door and laid on the bed next to me.

He started running his fingers down my the middle of my chest. "What are you thinking about?" I must have zoned out. I shake my no and as I said "Nothing."

"Hmm," he says as he gazes into my eyes and plants a soft kiss against my lips. "I'm gonna go shower. You should do the same." I nod my head for yes.

I know we have a dinner meeting in a few hours to get ready for. He was in the shower as I pulled out my dress this evening. It was a beautiful long length cocktail dress. Slightly sexy with the high leg slit and low in the front. But he didn't bring me on this trip to to sleep with me.