19

Deaseok

Jungkook runs down the hall crying, "Serves you right."  I walk over to my desk in my AP English language class and give Soon-Yeol a kiss on the cheek, "Now would be the time for you to make contact." He looks up at me somewhat confused "What do you mean? The boy's reputation was just destroyed give him some time to himself." I roll my eyes at him before turning towards the board to at least make it look like I am learning something from this class.

The teacher drones on and on about pronunciation for the entire class until the bell rings, lunchtime. Jungkook is on the roof alone so it's time to put my plan in motion, "Babe I know we always go up to the roof to make out but remember the plan?" He looks at me confused but realizes what I am talking about then nods his head, "Yeah, did you want me to get you lunch then go up to him?" I smile then kiss him on the cheek approving his plan. After going through the line I find a seat and shoo him away, "Go."

-

Jugkook's POV

I fall to my knees and lean against the fence closing my eyes, "Hey." I look around and don't see anyone, "Jimin?" A guy walks towards me with black hair and brown eyes, "I'm not Jimin but I am Soon-Yeol. The video that that guy had posted wasn't cool at all. I'm sorry that happened to you." I wipe my face standing up and turning to face the rest of the city, "Why would that guy do that... I was drunk and had no idea what was going on. I thought he was my boyfriend, but I found out the next day that he wasn't... That guy sent the video to my him first... The next night he broke up with me when I was trying to explain what was going on..."

He walks up next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, "Do you need to talk about what's been going on?" I look down at my feet.

If I tell him what will he think of me? Will he tell everyone else? But what if he is actually being genuine to me... he will be the only friend I have... might as well open up...

I turn to face the building and kind of start to pace in a circle, "I really need to rant so thank you for letting me rant to you..." He leans against the fence and watches me as I pace and tell him everything that has happened in the past few months. After getting through all the blackmail crap I get a little dizzy and lay down on the floor, Soon-Yeol sits down next to me and starts to play with my hair. Nobody had played with my hair except Jimin.

The bell rings for 4th period, I guess we had skipped the entire third period, "Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk for so long. You can go to class, I know you probably don't want to hear any more." he shrugs and lay down next to me, "I don't like my fourth-period class anyways. I'll stay here with you." He places his hand on my hand and smiles at me, once I smile back he removes it and rests his hand on his stomach. My heart kind of hurts for some reason when he does so, "Continue."

Once I finish the bell at the end of the day rings and Soon-Yeol and I stand up and start walking towards the door, "Thank you for staying up here with me hyung." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and smiles, "No problem Jungkook. I still don't understand why anyone would want to do that to you, you seem like a loving boy who would do anything to make someone happy." I push open the door and he takes his arm off my shoulder, my heart kind of starts to ache and my face turns into a pout. Good thing he didn't see that, "Oh, Jungkook." 

I turn to face him, "Yeah." He smiles and leans against the wall, "Would you maybe want to hang out?" My heart starts to beat out of my chest at that point but keeping a calm coll exterior we keep walking to the front of the school "Yeah, that'd be cool. Wanna come over to my house now? My parents are never home so it's just me. Or do you wanna hang out this weekend." He takes out his phone and what seems to be sending a text, "Yeah let me ask my parents real quick." HIs phone instantly vibrates and he sets it back in his pocket, "Let's go to your house." 

A smile creeps across my face as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk back to my place, "So you live alone?" I shrug my shoulders as he shoved his hands back into his pockets causing my heart to ache ever so slightly,
"Technically my family used to live together there but for about a year ago I had left to go to school. But I needed to move back here, but for 6 months now they basically live at work. They go on business trips every week and they were never here for me, but yeah I live alone. I don't pay for everything my parents still do." 

We keep talking as we walk back to my place and I honestly did not want that walk to end, this moment has been the only time I am happy. Jimin was nowhere to be found in my mind, yeah he was still there but he was telling me to move on. I will never move on from him really, but that doesn't matter anymore. Besides he is probably better off without me right now.

- - -