Chapter 3

-- Venessa's. POV--

Yesterday.was.awesome.
After food, we went out to the park, then to an amazing ramen shop, and after that, everyone except Kevin and Ester took me out to the mall.... Let's just say I have waaaay too many red carpet worthy casual outfits.
Right now, I'm just sitting in my room on my phone looking through Beau, Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie's Instagram and twitters.
"Hey Sky?" I hear Mitch say from the other side of my door.
"Yeah?" I say as I turn my phone off and open the door.
Let's just say, the look on Mitch's face said that something was extremely wrong.
"Come on, sit down, and spill" I demand/comfort him as I point towards the bed.
Once we have sat down and I gave him my narwhal stuffie that we got from justice because... It's a narwhal.
"Mitch, what happened?" I ask him as I pat his back.
"W-Well... I was just going over to beau's h-house, a-and I knocked o-on the door a-a f-f-few t-times, and he never answered, so I used the key he gave me to get in. I checked the whole house before I looked in his room. And when I walk in..." Mitch says, and then breaks down in tears.
"Can I guess?" He nods to me, " HE was sitting on the bed, kissing a girl." I say with a look that says: I will walk over there and kick his ass.
"Y-yeah." Mitch says, and then wails at the top of his lungs.
"Hey! What's going on in here?!?!?" Scottie says as he races rough the door, then sees Mitch crying and walks over and hugs him.
"Hey. Did he cheat on you?" Scott says.
"You listened in on our convo, didn't you?" I deadpan with the same expression.
"Maybe." Scott says as he hugs the small brunette.
"I still ship Scömiché." I say while taking pictures to upload later."HEHHHEH"
"Come on mitchie, let's go." Scott says as he picks Mitch up and walks out of my room, probably to his.
"You two, keep it down, Dad, Kevin, and Kirstie are all exhausted." I say to them as I can hear their blushes.
"Okay." They say together.
I sigh and look back to my phone and go to beau's latest post. It's him with who I presume is the girl he broke Mitch's heart with. I comment.
LunarSkyPTX: Beau, you are a horrible person. You broke my dad's heart. May you die in hell.
Beauslaone: @ LunarSkyPTX Wow. Tell your "Dad" That he's a horrible person and didn't deserve my presence.
LunarSkyPTX: @ Beauslaone Soldier, why are your talking like that to someone who actually has a heart?
Beauslaone: @ LunarSkyPTX Sorry, but I'm older than you.
LunarSkyPTX: @ Beauslaone KK Byez
I go in and block him, and then I think about what I should do next.
"I'm kinda hungry..." I say as I get up from bed in my Can't Sleep Love onesie and go downstairs and put tea on as I sit down on the couch.
"What's that smell?" I hear a bass and a soprano say.
"My special tea blend." I say as I pour four cups.
"Why four?" Aneja asks me with a questioning look on her face.
"Because Kevin is coming down in 2 seconds." I say as they hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Morin' everyone." Kevin says to us as he yawns and rubs his eyes.
"Ohayo Oneechan(Big brother)" I say to him, not thinking. I realize what I said and almost choke on my tea.
"What was that?" Kirstie questions what I just said, knowing what I said.
"Um... Hey Kev, do you mind if I call you big brother?" I ask him as he sits down and I hand him a cup of tea.
"Sure" He says to me as he takes a sip of his tea.
"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask them as I get up from my seat.
"Pancakes..." They all say, then trail off once they realized that they harmonized...again.
"Okay then. My famous Sup3rfruit pancakes." I say as I walk into the kitchen and make everything work itself.
Once the pancakes are done, I take out a piping bag and put in strawberry preserves ( a/n honestly, this stuff is heavenly...) and then write 'Scömiché is real' on each pancake.
"Done..." I say as I put the pancakes in front of everyone and the fruit medley on the table. "Wyatt?" I say as I pour out his food on a plate and feed him.
"Wait... The pancakes say 'Scömiché is real'... OMG SCOTT AND MITCH ARE TOGETHER?!?!?!?!?!!?" Kirstie says as she looks at her pancakes.
"Why do mine say 'Kavi is worth it'?" Dad says.
"Because it is. Kavi is bae." I say happily with a cheeky smile on my face as Kevin tries to stop himself from laughing.
"What is Kavi?" Kirstie asks me.
"Kirstie and Avi shipped!" I say with a smile on my face as they both just stare at me, Avi blushing, Kirstie too.
"Okay then..." Avi says as he looks out of the window.
"Hey guys. We smelled food!" Scott says as he rushes into the room, Mitch following close behind.
I use my power to put food out infront of them, with the same captions as the others. "Morning to you too."
"Why the caption...?" Mitch says as he looks at his pancakes.
"Because. Scömiché is real." I say casually as I eat my pancakes.
"N-No! It's not. Vanessa... WHy would you think that?" Mitch says to me awkwardly.
"Yes. It is. I am not dumb, and I could hear what was happening in Scott's room. And I heard every last sweet nothing whispered in an ear." I say casually again as I take a sip of my orange juice.
"Vanessa." I hear Scott say to me in a serious tone.
"Yes Scott?" I say to him, looking at him with a clueless expression.
"How did you know that? Are your senses really that sensitive?" He says as his expression softens and he puts an arm around Mitch.
"Right now, I can hear someone on the phone next door, talking quietly. I can understand everything he is saying." I say to him with a serious expression. "Maybe I should tell you guys my actual race, huh?"
"I think that we all would like to know." Keving says, raising an eyebrow at me.
"Well... I'm a..." I say, regretting my offer now.
"You're a..?" Dad says, curious too, but still demanding.
"A....A... I am the princess of the Demons..." I say to them.
"Huh?" They all say in unison.
"Well, can we just leave it there? My parents did actually die, but please, just don't pry. I will tell you only what you need to know." I say to them as I look down and my hair gains streaks of gold.
"Okay then. Why did your hair just do that?" Kirstin asks me.
"Well, technically, this is what I actually look like, but I wanted to hide the gold for obvious reasons."
"Okay then. Hey guys, why don't go upstairs and get into our swimsuits and go to the pool?" Kevin says, lightening the mood.
"Yeah!" I say cheerfully as I clear all of the empty plates, which is everyone's, and put them in the kitchen to be cleaned with my powers. I don't really like to use my powers, or even do I like what I am. I'd rather just be a normal girl living with Pentatonix. But no, I have to be the orphan princess to the underworld. My luck is horrible.

Hey guys. So next chapter will be the pool. For sure. anyways,

See y'all next week.
AHK