Chapter 14

—/|\— Vanessa's POV —/|\—

It's been a month since everyone left. And right now, me and beaux are heading to the airport to fly to their concert. But they added one concert to the list. And this time it's an exclusive over seas concert in London.

"Ness, they told us that she'll wake up soon." Connor hugs me and rubs my arms.

"I know. But it just... doesn't feel right without her..." I look at the old scars on my wrists.

"No, no baby, don't go back there. I promise you she'll come out of it. She's strong and you know it." He looks me straight in the eye.

"I know. It's just... she's missing from my life and I hate it." I look at pictures of her I have on my phone. Before the accident. "We have to go now."

We get out of the car with our luggage and walk into the airport.

—/[|]\—

"Miss Hoying, Mr.Zaveri, it is time to board. May I take your bags?" One of the staff offers and we hand her our smaller bags, another coming and carrying the bigger ones.

"Good Evening Sir, Ma'am." Another flight attendant greets us as we board. We hand her our passes and she leads us to the largest spot on the plane.

"These are your accomodations for the night. There will be a shower and five meals ready at these scheduled times. Let us know if you need anything." The attendant explains with a genuine smile and closes the door to our room.

"First class?" Beaux looks at me like I'm a little crazy.

"The fam insisted. They knew we'd be the safest here.

"Okay."

--/|\--

The flight attendant comes and takes our food and tells us our showers are ready.

"Thank you." I grab one of the care packages with a robe and slippers and follow her to the bathrooms.

"Here you go." She leads us to one where you can divide it or something.

"Thank you." I thank her before she leaves us be.

"You first." I tell beaux.

"No, a princess always goes before her prince." He lightly tugs me closer to him by the waist.

"Fine." I go in and take my shower, then come out to him with a towel around his waist.

"Took my goddess long enough." He smiles and kisses my forehead before going into the shower.

I put on the robe to dry my hair then grab jeans, my burgundy Converse and a ptx sweatshirt and change.

"Our block is almost up." I look at my daimond encrusted timepiece. (lol no I actually didn't that a Lorde joke "daimonds on your timepeice")

"Mkay." He walks out and grabs his jeans a tee then puts them on as I fix my lipstick in a compact mirror.

"So, my Virgo Boyfriend, how do you like your little ram?" I ask him referring to our zodiacs. A Virgo and an Aries.

"Oh I love my strong ram so much." He kisses the crown of my head then helps me gather our small amount of things and put it into a small tote they gave us before walking back to our seats.

"AGT Marathon?" I pull out my Ipad Pro where I downloaded all of seasons 1,2,3 & 4.

"Yup." We cuddle and share earbuds for the rest of the flight.

-/[|]\-

"Nes, c'mon we gotta get up soon." I hear somebody waking me up and hugging me in their embrace.

"Mmmm nooo I still haven't finished my... Wevel..." I have a slight lisp as I say this with my eyes half open.

"C'mon. You can finish it tonight.". I feel earbuds sliding in and Pentatonix starts playing.

"Valentine.... I love this song.... I love you...." I look up with my eyes closed and try to kiss him on the cheek but instead kiss his lips....

"S-Sorry!" I look away and blush for some reason.

"You're adorable when your jetlagged." He smiles at me with a British accent...

"You're from Britan, aren't you?" I ask him as I sing along to Valentine while packing up my things.

"Yup." He kisses my forehead and drops the care package into my backpack.

"Huh. I didn't know you were British as well." I let my accent roam free in the air.

"I love you baby, but we have to go now." He tells me just before the flight attendant opens the door for us to exit.

We get out and find out that they already have our things waiting in our hotel.

"I live for first class." I tell him with a smile as we get into a limo somebody (I presume Scott or Mitch) sent for us.

I take out my phone and text da fam.

Hey! We landed and are now in the classy limo you ordered. How much was this thing?

Scoot 🛵
We're waiting outside of your gate for you....

Queen💎
OMFG  we will save you FIND MY IPHONE ACTIVATE

"Holy shit Babe this isn't our ride." I lean over to beaux and whisper as quietly as I can.

"I picked up on that." I consider if I should use my powers or not...

Guys... can I use my advantages? We're still close to the airport.

Scoot🛵
Do what you have to. Bring your stuff though.

Kk