Chapter 11

---Vanessa POV---

I run into the house, Yaz following close behind me.

"You wanna see your new room?" I ask her, a huge smile on my face as I jump up and down... caffeine...

"Yes please!" Polite too. I think I just found my best friend. Wait... isn't there a saying that goes like... I don't know... your sister will be your best friend, even when the ones who you thought were leave you. OoooooH I think I just came up with a genius quote! Yes!

While I was thinking this, I had taken Yaz up the stairs and in front of her room. So, at the very end up the hall, there was this staircase that led to another floor, and there's another six rooms. Ones Yaz's, ONE guest room, one music room, one is a home recording studio, and the last one is a GAMING ROOM.

So I open the door after pulling a beanie over her eyes.

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ROOM MY SISTER!!" I exclaim happily as she looks inside. Everything is gold and blue and I made a painting of a red panda, but instead of red, it's blue, and the black is all gold leaf. I think I did a pretty decent job on it too.

I look over to her and see her eyes shiny. Hopefully from happiness.

"Oh right. I made iced tea and we're eating sushi for dinner... and breakfast.... and lunch.... and dinner tomorrow. Is that okay?" I ask her, waving a hand in front of her face.

"OH MAH GOD YESSSSSSS I LOVE ICED TEA AND SUSHI!!!!!" Okay, good thing I already made WAY TOO MUCH.(a/n as you can see, this chapter has a high amount of CAPS LOCK, all in honor of YaLocalBitchYaz TO THE STORYLINE)

Anyways, her room is similar to mine, just instead of a red panda, i have a wolf.... and a wolf plush... and I love wolves and want a wolf pup as a pet but that's too expensive and I cry. She has a desk with a space for a laptop, a nice sized bed, a walking closet, and a bathroom. Oh, and don't forget the knee deep rug.

"Imma go down and continue making sushi now. We will stock up your closet tomorrow. And trust me, Mitch and Kirstin love to go shopping for anyone, so I'd assume it'd be the same situation with you. Bye now." I push her lightly in the room, close the door, the leave to THE DOWNSTAIRS!!!!

(A/N I AM REALLY CRAZY RIGHT NOW AND IM PROBABLY GONNA LAUGH AT MY OWN HUMOR IN THE MRONING BECAUSE MY MIND IS NUTS WHEN ITS LATE AT NIGHT BUT PLEASE KEEP ON READING)

----timeskip to after food and presents.----

"Okay. Who wants some Japanese Raindrop Cakes?" I had made more than enough earlier, so I think we'll be good.

They all raised their hands. "Seven raindrop cakes coming up." I use my powers to levitate the plates and spoons into everyone's hands.

"And here is the special gluten free raindrop cake for Mitch."

---timeskip to the next day---

I get up early, get Yaz up, put her on my back piggy back style, then run down the stairs, drop her on the couch, turn on Steven universe, and levitate sushi over to us, chopsticks included.

"How much sushi you make girl?" Yaz asks. Kinda scared I guess.

"Enough to last you and me about a month. Enough to last the whole family a week." I answer simply, run upstairs and put on shortie shorts, a tank top, a kimono, put my hair up in a tight bun, grab my PK gym bag, then my Gymnastics Bag.

Right on time, there's a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I yell, running down the steps and opening to door to see beaux.