Chapter 9

QUICK A/N AND THIS IS IMPORTANT BUT SHORT SO READ.

I just realized that I for got to tell you guys... Matt had joined the group in the two week time skip. Just to tell ya. TO THE BOOK

--- Vanessa POV (an DIDNT EXPACT THAT, DID YA,)---

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea." I hear someone-- Scott, agree, then the door opening and closing.

I could hear every single word said, even Mitch whispering to Scott.

You guys probably want to know more about Connor, and since I can't do ANYTHING, I will tell ya a bit more about him, and our friends.

Con's full name is Connor Bordeaux Beaux Zaveri. He is 15 years old and in the eighth grade. He's got a 4.0 GPA, is in Choir and orchestra playing cello and singing Baritone. He has beautiful Blue eyes and short-ish rich brown hair. He's about 6'1" and has a sturdy build, which comes in handy for parkour. He's a sweet guy who's protective of those he's close to. He knows how to fight and isn't afraid to stand up to the bitches of the world. He's standoffish to adults he doesn't know, and even ones he's relatively close to.

Me and Con are good friends and Parkour buddies with this guy Named Wilson Blake Richards. He's funny and knows how to break any type of tension. He is pretty good at Parkour too, and has a 3.978 GPA. He cares about people even if he doesn't know them, and is blunt when someone needs it. He's one of those people you're not afraid to talk to. He doesn't judge people by their looks, and is always ready to talk. He has freckles, orange-red hair with blue eyes. He's about 5'9" and is sturdy in his build.

Us Parkour buddies go to the same school and hang out with this awesome group of people. We call ourselves the "school fam".

You have Richie Dylan Waldegar, aka Queen. He is the most awesome person, EVER. He has dark brown hair and dark baby blue eyes. He is sweet and sassy. Someone from the outside might think he's gay. That one I am not too sure on. He is spunky, and would probably get along with Mitch pretty well.

Then there's Maria Sasha Kushner. She dances at a studio that's actually pretty well know. She and Dylan have been bffs since birth. And I'm not exaggerating. THe has really pretty long black hair and deep brown doe-like eyes. She's nice and doesn't need all the makeup she puts on. Maybe just a little mascara and some light lipgloss. Not all of the concealer, bronzer, foundation, eyeliner, lipstick, pounds of mascara, and eyeshadow she uses. She takes skin care seriously and washes her face with a bunch of different products. She's never even had a pimple, zit, or blemish. No acne scars either. Her face is so naturally clear, even I am little envious.

There's this other girl, who is really nice, Kayla. She has beautiful blonde hair with natural brown streaks in it, and blue eyes. She got her braces taken off before we left, so she has nice and straight teeth. She's a nice girl who loves to cook healthy meals and knows just about every herbal remedy in the book. She's a caring person who loves nature and writing books about the things she loves. Oh, and I almost forgot about her obsession with photography.

That's our Squad. We all love to hang out and are rarely seen apart.

I hear someone open the door, then a groan. It's probably my nurse coming in, giving Connor a tray of food, and then checking my vitals and making sure I was getting my nutrients.

"Morning Connor. How is she?" The nurse, who's name I have learned was Lilly, asks Connor while I assume she checks my vitals.

"Last night, her heart rate sped up a bit when I was sleeping on her stomach." He tells her. Oh, and last night I could feel pressure on my stomach, and someone muttering, my name in French.