valintines day

This one's gonna be short and also sorry it's late and this is school based

Frisk pov

I just remembered what day it was its valentines day I ran out the house "I'm gonna be right back mum!" I yelled out of the door and I ran to the closest store trying not to slip on the ice.

I ran and I got some flowers and other presents and once I bought all of them I ran to the house.

Oh yeah I should probably tell you why I'm so freaked out. So we are having a valentines day party at school and I'm gonna ask sans to be my Valentine's.

My mom's car was gone when I got back but I didn't mind I still had a few minutes to the bus came.

Time skip

It's almost time for the party.  I saw sans I felt my cheeks warm up.

It's time

Once the teachers said we can give our valentines and I lost sight of sans, when I finally found him there was a girl giving him something and asking him to be her Valentine

I put my head down low and head out the door but before I got there I felt a hand grab mine and I saw sans.

"Who are those for kid?" I blushed when he looked at my gifts. "Oh no one they don't like me back." I said trying not to be to upset

Sans pov

How could someone not like frisk she is so kind beautiful and loving. I felt jealousy boil in me.

Then someone pushed her and laughed. All her stuff fell out of her hands and I helped her pick them up.

When I picked up a card I blushed and read what it said sans I looked at her. Oh no she snatched it out of my hands and ran out the door throwing her stuff on the floor.

I chased after her.

Time skip

I've been looking everywhere and wasn't able to find frisk then I heard some sobbing.

I went towards it to see Frisk crying in the corner "uh.... Frisk." When I said her name she looked at me and then looked down.

"W-will you be my v-Valentine?" She jumped up "really?!" I nodded and she ran up to me and kissed me.

Then when she broke it she asked "but what about that one girl who asked you?" First I was confused then I remembered "she just wanted to give me some of her chocolates cause she didn't want all of them."

She nodded "I love you sans"

"I love you to."

The end see short kinda