old pals

This story takes place in a natural end but some how asgore didn't die and frisk is on the surface and the monsters were freed somehow.

Frisk pov

It's been 5 months sense I left the underground honestly I missed my friends family and sans I remember I had a crush on him but he was dating toriel how much that broke my heart. I turned on the tv and the news was on "monsters escape from the underground the mayor declared that humans will be punishes for killing or hurting monsters but that goes the same with the monsters." I stood up in shock as I looked out the window and saw monsters EVERYWHERE!

I was heading to the grocery store I walked in keeping my head low. *thump*  I got up "i-i am so so-" I looked up and gasped at what I saw it was sans "hey kid don't sweat it you weren't lookin." I just stared at him jaw open it doesn't seem to remember me, I closed my mouth and looked back down "so what's your name?" "Frisk" I mumbled but loud enough for him to here me "hmm nice name. Mines sans." I just nodded disappointed that he didn't remember me.

I heard arguing in an ally and I sneaked in there it was sans and some human? THE GUY HAD A GUN! I had to warn sans the guy pulled up the gun and was about to shoot sans.

Here goes nothing

*POW*

Sans pov

I opened my eyes I saw blood lots of blood but nothing hurt I saw that girl that bumped into me she honestly looked formilure. I ran to her the guy ran away. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" I asked "you didn't know me." I said I felt like crying, why did I feel like crying I don't know her she doesn't know me but it feels like we met before. Her sweat soft voice broke me from my train of thought "y-you reminded me o-of s-someone who I l-loved once."She said tears briming from her eyes.

*flash back*

"S-sans I l-like you. Like l-like you." Frisk stared as her face burned. why was I blushing I love tori? "S-sorry kid but I love toriel." I hope I don't disappoint her to much "o-oh t-thats ok." She sighed.

Time skip

"Frisk where are you tori's worried sick?" I said going upstairs to look in her room. I knocked on the door no answer I knocked again no answer again. I opened  the door I herd a clank come from her bathroom I started to walk towards it "frisk you in there?" I just heard muffled sobs. "I'm comin in." FUCK! The door was locked "frisk open the door right NOW!" The door didn't open.

I teleported in and I saw a frisk with her selves rolled up and cut old and new on her arms her once beautiful red eyes were now grey and puffy I saw that she had pills in her hand "FRISK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF?" I asked she just looked away.

Time skip

It's been days sense that happened and frisk disappeared I teleported to asgore to see if he saw her. "Have you seen a 14 year old, Burnett hair, striped shirt?" "Ah I saw a child that matches your discretion a few days ago I think she crossed the barrier." What he said broke my heart for some reason.

*end of flashback*

The girl Ida frisk "frisk I'm s-sorry I-I love you p-please don't go." I said crying on her I teleported to the hospital.  toriel came in "oh is it true that it's my child?" I saw the hope in her eyes I nodded "oh thank goodness she is ok. Thank you sans I love you." I couldn't answer that I just felt like I didn't love her anymore.

Frisk pov

I woke up to see sans sitting next to me staring at nothing
"s-sans?" "H-heya kid." He said looking at me with tear marks has he been crying? No. He doesn't remember me right? Then I felt arms rap around me I hugged him back "I-im s-sorry kid I
l-love ya." He does remember me. "That's OK, but what about tori?" "Oh uh she broke up with me 3 days after you popped up." I nodded and squeezed sans never wanting to let go.

Sad sad sad that's my name don't were it out.