the insanity

Asylumtale sans x frisk requested by xXshinycheeseXx

Sans pov

I woke up in my cell and I got up paps wasn't there so I was confused then I looked in front of me it looked like there was someone new in there they were talking to papyrus I ran to the glass and knocked on the glass making her turn to me she had silky shoulder length brown hair and bloody red eyes and her skin was almost as White as my bones and her smile was honestly kinda scary but also beautiful I saw she had a band aids I showed her all of mine then she took hers off and gave them to me through the holes in the glass paps came back into my room and then later she was taken away I felt so lonely I looked at pap he told me about her and how she got here it was sad he said she didn't want him to tell anyone except me sense I was his brother I'm glad someone can actually see him everyone else says he's not there when she came back she looked hurt and sad then when she looked at me she smiled and came to the glass and gave me a red marker and she wrote on the glass and she said "hi I'm frisk!" "I'm sans." "How'd u get here?" "I was found screaming with blood all over me and everyone said that my brother wasn't there but he's clearly there right u can see him." "Yah I can see him they said that your a liar and I was unworthy to be alive I wasn't supposed be born and it remained me of what my parent said to me and how they abused me and how one day I snapped and I killed them then I killed everyone in my way then I was shot I thought I was going to finally die but instead I woke up with a tall skeleton looking at me in a place that I don't remember seeing and then we talk then I saw you I thought u were cute and I felt like this was going to be my first time actually having true lu- forget I said anything." She wrote her face red then I noticed how she felt how I felt "no it's OK I love u to."

Time skip

It's been a while sense we found our love for each other and now we are gonna break out and run away and have a nice family and do what ever you do as a boy
Friend and girlfriend.

The end bows oh thank you thank you. Sorry this one is shorter.