if you love me let me GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So this story is based on the comic where sans dates toriel instead of her and in the end she RESET but the end will be different. Oh and everyone just got on the surface.

Frisk pov

This timeline was different sans didn't spend much time with me because last timeline we were dating I was just walking away from the cliff and I see sans and toriel and sans holding hands walking away my soul hurt sans said that he would always love me but he left me. Everyone seemed happy but then there's ME the odd one of the bunch papyrus, sans, alphys, toriel, asgore, undyne, everyone but then there's ME the one who is never like the others, the one who know one cares about. I went back to the cliff and I sat down and looked at the beautiful sunset my legs dangling from the edge last time I had to reset because sans was really depressed after I died of old age. I went back to the underground and went to the echo flowers I whispered "if you love me let me gooooooooooooo." I heard it echo it, I went back to the surface I went towards papyrus I grabbed his hand he looked at me first with confusion then excitement. I just smiled at his reaction but it wasn't a real smile. When I got to my house with toriel I felt broken then I remembered that I still had my pocket knife from when I was abused before coming to the underground. I went into the bathroom and started cutting it felt nice you could still see the old scars.

Time skip

It's been 3 years I've been cutting myself a lot more I ever hardly come downstairs I just can't. I came down I saw sans asking toriel to marry him I just broke even though I know that they've been dating for awhile I just went to my bathroom and slammed the door shut I cut myself until my arms felt numb then I ran back downstairs out the door and I ran towards the cliff tears were streaming down my face I couldn't help but cry I stood at the edge admiring the sight I heard a twig snap witch made me turn back and I saw sans he looked happy "I heard you purpose to toriel congrats." I said coldly I felt his mood change "frisk bud what's up." "The sky."  "You know what I mean." I just turned to him I just laughed coldly "why would you care." He looked hurt sans started getting close to me I was backing up "frisk I still love you." I was shocked but then I tripped and fell back and I grabbed onto the cliff I was about to slip when sans grabbed me "SANS LET GO!" I screamed wanting this to end I felt like he said that just to make me feel better "it frisk I love you." "If you love me let me GO!" I was slipping he looked shocked but he didn't let go "this time I'm not resetting." I whispered it so he wouldn't here then I let go "bye sans love you." I said as i was falling. Then everything became black.

Sans pov (bonus pov)

It's been awhile sense frisk funeral. I broke up with tori I decided to go to waterfall where frisks loved to go I sat by an echo flower you hear the following conversation. "if you love me let me gooooooooooooo." That's what frisk said before she let go I also shouldn't plan on her come back Either. That's why she came back last time but I didn't date her.

:-(