Hired

"Thank you" is all I say to the lady at the front desk, I feel as if all you can hear is the noise of my pointed stiletto heels. I enter the elevator nervously waiting for me to arrive on the 9th floor 6...7...8...DING! 9, I'm here.

I tell the man at the desk I have an appointment with Scooter Braun and all he says is "mmmmhm" not even paying attention to me, I take a seat until it is time.

During this time I should introduce myself my name is Leslie Velasquez, Im 20 years old and I moved to Los Angeles about 3 years ago. I have long jet black hair, green eyes, and I'm 5'2, I moved to LA to become a fashion designer but honestly I think I should put that on hold. "

LESLIE VELASQUEZ!!!" the rude man yells while obnoxiously clicking his pen, yeah I say and all he does is point at Scooter's door, I get up and while I enter I hear him call me a bitch.

"Hello Ms.Velasquez, please have a seat" Scooter says while shaking my hand. I take a seat and watch him look over my resume and once he finished he begins explaining to me that I have been hired as Justin Bieber's new assistant, once he said those words a big kool-aid man grin appeared on my face I was so happy. I shook his hand and thanked him, he told me that I started the next day at exactly 5am on the dot.

I left the office and that rude man states "Honey, you did not get that job, nobody would hire you."

"First, I got the job and why don't you take that pen and shove it up your ass!" I gave him a smile and walked away.

I step into my loft and I automatically I drop myself on the couch, I think to myself how long this day been and how hungry I am. I order some pasta from the local Italian restaurant while I was waiting I decided now would be a good time for a shower, I stepped in the hot shower feeling relaxed as the hot water hit my body, I washed my hair, face, and scrubbed my whole body down.

I step out and put on my robe as I exit the bathroom, the doorbell rings perfect timing I say I give the man his money and he gives me my pasta. Before I eat I went to my closet and picked out my wardrobe for tomorrow.

I picked out a black blazer, white crop top, 90's boyfriend jeans, and a pair of black jordans. I realized that is was 12:56 and I had to sleep, I quickly ate and went to bed.

Thanks for reading, comment and vote. Have a beautiful day ;)