Often

Justin POV

Leslie and I have been arguing with each other way too much, we fight about something stupid and then she storms out the house coming back home drunk.

Leslie left the house tonight and I don't know where she went, I laid down on the bed waiting for to come back but she never. My eyes began to feel heavy, as I was closing my eyes I heard glass downstairs which alerted me.

I ran dowstairs to find Leslie laughing with her hand over her mouth as the glass was all over the floor.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I j-j-just..." she kept laughing word.

"Are you drunk Leslie?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Nooooooo" she snickered "I'm high duhhh" she laughed before shutting her mouth.

"ARE YOU JOKING?!?" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell at her but I was just filled with so much anger. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her upstairs to the bedroom.

"Mhmm I like it rough" she laughed loudly as she threw herself on the bed.

"Shut up" I growled. I took off her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties, I threw the covers over her and she fell asleep quickly. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5 AM, I spent the whole night awake.

I went back downstairs to clean up the broken glass from off the floor, I felt a tear fall down from my eyes but I honestly didn't know why I was crying.

I looked at the time and it was already 8:19 AM I spent 3 hours doing nothing but cleaning glass and crying. I heard footsteps coming down and the anger filled me again, I quickly moved to the couch grabbing a pillow and squeezing the life out of it.

"Hey baby" Leslie smiles before sitting down next to me but I just get up and walk to the kitchen ignoring. She follows me wrapping her arms around me.

"What's wrong babe?" she asks but I just push her hands off me. "Why are you mad?" she asks but I don't answer I just go to the fridge for some juice. "Justin" she mutters.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I burst, I couldn't help it.

"Why are you so angry?" she asks looking taken back.

"I am beyond angry Leslie, I have so much rage in me right now. I'm trying not to take it out on you but you're pissing me off" I snapped slamming the cup on the counter.

"Oh really? How do I piss you off?" she laughs bitterly

"You give me fucking anxiety, you don't care about anyone but yourself" I yelled throughout the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" she yells back walking towards me.

"YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE EVERYNIGHT AND YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE GOING. I SPEND EVERYNIGHT UP HOPING YOU WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND WHEN YOU DO YOU'RE EITHER HIGH OR DRUNK. I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING BABYSITTER, I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD EVERYNIGHT." I walk out the kitchen and go upstairs to the bedroom and Leslie follows me speechless.

I grab a suitcase and I start throwing shirts and pants inside of it.

"What are you doing?" she whispers.

"You don't care about anyone but yourself, not once have you asked me how I'm feeling, how was my day, or how is my family doing. Everyday I ask you those questions and all you ever say is "fine" as if I am already supposed to know what's going in your mind. You sit here and argue with me then act like you did nothing." I pack up my watches and chains.