Chapter 7

Tomorrow is Hime's flight back to Singapore because she lost one of her most dear relative. I helped her pack her stuff right after school. I gave her comfort and said it's ok you have me everything will be alright besides it's just three weeks.

Hime: JUST THREE WEEKS?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Y/N: Nope~~~ not kidding but it's okay at least we will contact everyday you going back doesn't mean I forget about you. Besides your mom needs you right now. The school and friends is nothing parents and relatives and me comes first.

Hime: Hahaha I know but will you be alright?

Y/N: Don't worry about me! I'll be fine.

Hime: But....what was that you wanted to tell me?

Y/N: Nothing I just wanted to say I love you~~~~♥3♥

Hime: Awww I love you too!!!! 

I know I lied I had to say about Jhope and his confession earlier but didn't wanted to upset her enough.

Hime: Oh I remembered I gotta tell Jhope that I'm going tomorrow!

There she goes again never missing to tell a single detail on what she is going through and how she feels she is just too much in love with him I know it I can feel it!!! Those sparkling eyes when she calls his name. Her red tomato cheeks when I tease her about him all these wonderful signs she give! This really is love isn't it!

Hime: OmG!!! He said he wants to talk to me! He will come pick me.....I better get ready!

Hime rushed to the bathroom got dressed and wore her heels and click clack she went away.

Hime: Bye!!! Hey.....wanna come along?

Y/N: No thanks you guys should have some time for yourselves.

Hime: hehehe thankyou >~<

And so she went away I laid on my bed and suddenly something hit my head.

Y/N: HUH!!! Didn't I say I'll come tomorrow.....what time is it? .........5:00pm.....ample time Taehyung must be there!

Like Hime I changed, a lipstick is important dry lips no fun~~~~
Wore the most comfy shoes a little of powder on the face will do and nice scent is swaeg~~~ so I don't stink!!!

*GURUGURU GROOOO*

Y/N: Ruined!!! Can't you stay quite? *slapped tummy* this is a bad impression!!! You know what will Taehyung say!!!

Tummy: What?

Y/N: Like hey wow you hungry? Nonono he will just chuckle or maybe? ......Why am I acting nuisance? Let's go!!!

Tummy: *sigh* *roaring*

Y/N: Ok ok as soon as I reach there I'll feed you something!