Chapter 16

*Ding Dong*

Y/N ran downstairs excitedly but she didn't expected Him to be there. Her cheerful mood switched to a straight and confused one.

Y/N: Jhope?

Jhope: Oh hey Y/N! Wow you look pretty!

Y/N: Ahhh Where's Taehyung? He didn't tell me he was bringing you along too!

Jhope: wait where did Taehyung come from? Are you guys friends? You didn't tell me.

Y/N: It's quiet late you didn't tell me that you're coming.

Jhope: Is it important for me to tell you everything?

Y/N: Your acting weird and surely aren't yourself today.

Jhope: oh no Y/N I am perfectly fine!

And so he came in, closing the door behind him. He had this called "rap face" of which Y/N didn't expect for this sunshine guy to have!

Y/N: What are you doing Jhope?

Jhope: Nothing....what do you think I'll do? *smirk*

Y/N: *backing away* *Hit her back on the wall*

Jhope stood in front of her, grabbed her hands and pinned them up in the air.

Jhope: May I ask you that why are you falling for the brat and not me?

Y/N: Excuse me who are you calling a brat?

Jhope: That jerk Taehyung guy!

Y/N: You know that I have already rejected you! In that case I will love someone else isn't it obvious!

Jhope: I know that you still love me!

Y/N: For your kind information it's a no and never!!!

Jhope: If that's the case then let me make you to fall for me.

Then jhope made a move on Y/N and that move was his hand travelling down her thighs.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *screaming*

Jhope: *got punched*

Taehyung: *punched twice non stop*

Jhope: *black eye*

Taehyung: *grabbed him by the collar* Never touch her AGAIN!!! Ever!!! *punch*

Jhope: *fall to the ground bleeding*

Y/N: *hugged Taehyung* What took you so long?

Taehyung: *turned his face away* I think jhope you need to leave now!!! And never come Here again or even dare to face Y/N!!! Please leave! Get out! You don't deserve to be a friend! You have broken our trusts!

Jhope: I thought you would love me in return but I bet I was wrong. I loved someone whom I shouldn't!

Y/N: You should assume that there is still someone better than me who loves you even more than me and that's none other than Hime!!! She cares for you and loved you from the bottom of her heart. You are right! You have chosen someone by their face and features and not the heart. Love those who loves you back! You had a precious diamond but only if you cared a bit more. You still have a chance there!

Jhope: You are right! Taehyung and Y/N I deeply apologize for what I have done. I hope you forgive me!

That's when jhope left us. Y/N turned towards Taehyung and got attacked with hugs.

Taehyung: I am sorry for being late didn't knew he would do such a thing! Are you ok? Did he touch you there? *pointing*

Y/N: Nooo he didn't but was about to! I surely didn't expect him to do that and besides he never visited here especially late at night!

Taehyung: I heard everything and was shocked when I hear you scream so had to punch him. I was late cause I got cake!!!!

Y/N: Let me guess a Gucci cake?

Taehyung: even better than that! But first let me just tell you how good you are looking right now!

Y/N: And let me tell you how handsome you always look.

Taehyung: And let me kiss you hard.....come here! 

Taehyung began to kiss Y/N when she placed her hands on his lips.

Y/N: ah han not so fast! I prepared dinner and am starving!

They began to eat the delicious food prepared by Y/N!

Taehyung: Delicious!!!!!

Y/N: Thankyou ♥\\\♥

After dinner~~~

Y/N: So what's that you got for me?

Taehyung: the girl is curious~~~

He sang in his heavy deep voice making Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: Hahaha I am! now show me!

Taehyung: But first I need to tie your eyes so they can't see.

Taehyung faced her in front of the cake, removed the ribbon which was tied and all what she saw was breath taking!

Beautiful candles! A chocolate cake prepared by the one and only Kim Taehyung and the best and surprising part is what was written on the cake! 

"Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Y/N couldn't control her tears from falling down. This ain't a dream! She didn't take a second and quickly wrapped her hands around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung: Soooooo....?

Y/N: *kiss on the cheeks* IT'S A HUNDRED PERCENT YES!!!!

That's when they shared their first kiss.