Chapter 12

Taehyung: Am I your type?

Y/N: Ummm...I-I don't know!

Taehyung: You know yourself better!

Y/N: I know that!

A smirk quickly grew on Tae's face making me nervous. My hands started to sweat. He noticed it and intertwined his huge hands with mine. I jumped from shock and he still calm holding my hands.

Taehyung: Oh look! *pointing at a weird broken bakery shop*

We entered the shop which was broken. Had cracks everywhere and dust all around. It was pretty dark. The bakery had a smell of mystery!

I suppose there was a kitchen on the inside. Taehyung went in and I followed me. He opened the door and Taehyung disappeared right in front of me. I kept questioning myself he was standing in front of me where did he go?

I grew curious where he was I turned to observe the room but Tae no longer there. I closed the door to check if he was hiding behind it but no he wasn't there either.

Y/N: Taehyung I swear to God if you are planning a joke on me or something. This isn't funny really!

I heard sounds really weird sounds. It seemed like someone was laughing.

Y/N: T-Taehyung it's not funny! I wouldn't forgive you for this.

I backed up my steps slowly and slowly when I heard the laughing noise getting close.

I took a step back again and didn't realize there wasn't any tile there on the ground. I found my self fall into a hole.

I went down and down like Alice in the wonderland but it was quick I fall and felt my head spin. I could see rainbows and colourful huge land of chocolate strawberry and vanilla cakes, pastries and other bakery stuff a huge cherry in front of me.

Y/N: You got to be kidding me this is a dream right?

Y/N felt her head ache and she fainted due to not believing where she is!