chapter 20

Y/N came to know that Jhope was forgiven and knew that Jhope is gonna confess to Hime on the day she arrives which will be a big surprise for her but never did she know that Taehyung had prepared a secret planned surprise for Y/N too.

And who gave Taehyung the idea to propose to Y/N it's none other than Park Jimin and Taehyung's grandma who is proud of her grandson.

1 week later~~~~

Y/N: Omg! Omg! Taehyung she is gonna arrive any minute! The balloons look perfect! Jhope is ready with the cake too! Everybody has already arrived! Jin oppa the cake you baked looks delicious!!! Except there is a lot pink!

Jin: Hmm? You say something?

Y/N: uhh....nevermind! Jimin!! You are incharge of the lights make it look beautiful!

Jimin: It's all done! *whisper* Taehyung you ready it's your big day!

Taehyung: so is Jhope's!!

Jungkook: SHE HAS ARRIVED!!! HIDE QUICKLY!!!

They all hid and switched off the lights. The door opened wide with Brightly faced Hime carrying her suitcases but soon upset to see dark everywhere and no one home but suddenly, everybody jumped and beautiful coloured lights lit up making the view brilliant. It was her arrival day and as well as her birthday which we all sang loud cheering her up so she knows that she has friends who love her dearly.

Hime: Oh WOW!!!!!

Y/N: Happy Birthday!!! *hug*

Hime: Thankyou♥♥♥

Everybody: Welcome back and Happy birthday!!!!

Hime: Thankyou everyone what a surprise!!!

Taehyung: The surprise hasn't finished yet!

Hime: hmm?

Jhope: Hime!

Hime: Jhope!!!!!

Jhope: *hold her hand tightly* Hime I would first of like to ask forgiveness!!! I know am a bad person and you don't deserve me but I think I deserve you more than anyone! I love you Hime! Would you be my girlfriend?

Hime: (//♥/~/♥//) 

Y/N: (♥3♥) Awwwww!!!! Come on say it!!!

Hime: YES!!!!

Everybody: YEAHHH~~~

Taehyung: *holds Y/N's hands tightly* Y/N you know that I love you and I do know that you love me too! I wanna say that I would love to spend my whole life with you!

Y/N: ♥///♥

Taehyung: Would you marry me?

Hime: (♥3♥) Awwwww!!! Come on say it!!!

Y/N: Hahahaha YES!!!

Taehyung: *grabs her finger and inserts a ring*

Y/N: Wow Taehyung....

Y/N and Taehyung hugged!!

Everyone: *clapping* YEAHH~~~

That's how the two best friends Y/N and Hime gets Married To The Bakers!!!!

The End~~~

Taehyung: End already? I didn't kiss her yet!

Y/N: Hehehe that's the end of our story Taehyung no more details of what we did after!!!

Taehyung: Y/N~~~~  *smirk*

Y/N: No!

Taehyung: I love you♥

Y/N: I love you too!!! ♥♥♥

Y/N/Taehyung:   The End!!!!!♥