Chapter 18

Taehyung came along with Y/N to her dorm after they said bye to his grandma, Y/N didn't waste a second and decided to call Hime.

Y/N: Hello! Yeah where were we?

Hime: I received a phone call from Jhope and he seemed pretty depressed is everything ok?

Y/N: It's obvious that when someone is depressed they are not ok!

Hime: So then tell me what's going on!

Y/N: *sigh* *told what happened late night what he was about to do to you and Taehyung punched him and he said that he chose someone whom he shouldn't have loved*

Hime was all ears and understood what he was going through. Loving someone and not getting love in return from someone you like hurts deeply!

Y/N: But he shouldn't have made a move on me which was like he was rapping that's bad too you know! He shouldn't force me to like him!

Hime: *sigh* I wonder if he is ok that's the reason why he said he loves me and wanted me to come as fast as I can. He also said that why the days are passing so slow!
Y/N: OMG! I think he is finally gonna confess to you! Which he I think already did......

Hime: maybe......ok I gotta go talk you in a bit. Bye!

Y/N: Bye!

End Of Phone Call~~ (why am I even writing this isn't it obvious?)

Y/N: Taehyung! Don't you think you should forgive----

Taehyung: No!!

Y/N: After he loves Hime when he knows he has found his true love.
Taehyung: Not after how and what he was going to do with you!

Y/N: Please~~~

Taehyung: I'll see.......

Y/N: Cause Hime is my best friend and if they stay together we would have to face Jhope too. It's better to forgive and be friends again I feel guilty for not liking him back.

Taehyung:........What am I to you?

Y/N: What's with that sudden question?

Taehyung: I don't wanna repeat it again!

Y/N: You are a sweet little.........*thinking hard not to mess up*
I love you ok!!! And you know that very well.

Taehyung: *Smirk*

Y/N: What?.....ok btw we have to think of something to make Hime happy!!! She is gonna be back after one week!

Taehyung: I think I have a plan!

Y/N: Oooh!!!