Cheer up....Aww Fuck It

The trip back was...well depressing. EVeryone was depressed cause of Duckbutt. Stupid Saskue... 

Silently, I we trudged back to Konoha...

.....After an hour or so, I felt better, I've seen frends try to kill me. Sasha was a also a cat demon, the Benidect sold me out... meh. I looked over my team. Naruto and Sakura were dead. They were all zombbie like, just without the brain eating part. 

"...That would be weird...to be on a team with zombies...." I thought. Not knowing waht to do, I did the only thing one could do in a situation like this, Awkward Turtle. 

"Awkward turtle..." I mumbled as I made it swim thru the air. Yamato stared at me.

°WHAT!?!?!?!?!? IT'S BETTER THAN GAY BABIES!!!!!° I screamd and threw something aqt his head. That something turned out to be Sai....

°AHHH!° They both screamed and they fell into a pit. :X ....NOT MY FAULT:::: I turned to Naruto and Sakura again....THEY WERE STILL DEPRESSED!!! GRAH! So I punched them. They were unamused.

"ya can't move foward if your always looking back." I told them before walking ahead.

_____________

"Here's the misson report." I threw the paper airplanes at Tsunade's head. Her eye twitched.

"Leave." She pointed to the door.

"NEVER~!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAH cough cough." I jumped out the window happily just to irk her.

"WHOSE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!?!?!?!?" She screamed bahind me.

Heh.

-------------------------------------

So short...pathetic...kill me. But, I have private golf lessons (My dad picked it) fencing, summer homework, piano, kumon and I spend an hour throwing a surgical kinfe nowadays. Not oly that, but I have a huge writers block...so here's another paragraph or two:

___________________(THIRD POV) Somewhere far away form civilazation

"Hello?" Yamato shouted, gazing up at the sky.

The pale boy vesides him sighed and looked around. There was some barrier around the hole. One that brought them back to the bottem (It's the Time-Space Barrier) so they couldn't fly out.

"HOW DID WE GET STUCK AGAIN!?!?!?" Yamato yelled at the stars.