Disappearance

I've decided to rewrite this story. I realized that it currently has no storyline of its own. No purpose... So boring... So I'm gonna be evil to my story characters. Ja ne!

__________________________________________

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!!" The said jonin looked up from his book to regard his student, Uzamaki Naruto.

"You'be grown tall..." He noted.

"Hehe! Hey! Where's Kunashi-sensei?" he asked, complete clueless. Kakashi froze and ignored the question.

"Kakashi sensei?" Naruto asked his Sensei. Kakashi still didn't respond.

"...She's been missing. She was supposed to come back months ago..." Tsunade informed the genin. Naruto's eyes widened.

"Oh..."

"TSUNADE SAMA!!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" A jonin ran into the room. "There's an intruder, none of the annual guards could defeat him. He's stolen a forbidden scroll!"

Tsunade stood up instantly. "Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, go take care of it. " Kakashi nodded and snapped his book shut. He nodded briefly before disappearing. His students following.

---------------------------

"HEY! WHADDA YA THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Naruto yelled at the intruder, who was heavily cloaked.

"Be careful Naruto. We don't know what he's capable of. " Kakashi warned. The intruder shifted a bit, as if he was angry. He suddenly appeared next to the jonin with a short chakra blade in hand.

"Sexist bastard..." The intruders voice revealed that it always indeed a girl. She flipped over Kakashi's back and slammed him into the ground easily.

"WHA?"Naruto stumbled back, surprised. He quickly decomposed himself and built up a swirling mass of chakra. "RASENGEN!!!!" he screamed.

She dodged and drive the rasengen into the waiting Sakura, who just barely managed to dodge.

"Chidori..." a whisper came from behind her as Kakashi drove the Chidori into her arm. She let out a feral snarl. She ripped off her cloak to bandage the arm quickly.

A blush came over Kakashi's face when he saw her. A mask covered the woman's face, much like his own. She was wearing a short, white and blue dress, with a pair of biker shorts. Her long red hair framed her face perfectly. Weapon belts and scroll punches crossed around her body.

The woman glared at Kakashi before attacking without hesitation, like her arm wasn't hurt. This culaught Kakashi off guard, but he quickly adapted by lifting his headband, revealing the sharing an eye. She closed her eyes and contined attacking.

"Amazing..." Kakashi thought the woman was dangerous.

She suddenly stopped and clapped her hands together. "Suiton: Whirlpool of Doom" a tornado of water came from the sides, cashing into eah other, effectively creating a whirlpool.

"Doom?" Sakura questioned before ducking, the whirlpool was from all sides. Suddenly, she was under a dome of Earth. It receded to reveal an ANBU Black OPs team. The intruder was trapped. Her glare was directed at everyone.

Kakashi panted as he looked up at the woman. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Hmmph." She didn't turn away, she just glared. Ibitki stepped forward.

"Just tell us, or do we have to do it the hard way?" he asked. Kakashi could've sworn he saw the woman roll her eyes.

"Hard way, fine. Brin her to the interogation room." Ibiki commanded.

_________________________

The ironinc thing was that the prevousi chapter was called Finally Back...Anyways, I like this storyline better.