Akira Omoide

...Her name is very ironic. You all know who she is... but if you know what her name means, then you can tell where the irony is. Here's a clue, Akira means clear or Bright.

______________________

"Can I fucking go?" the woman glared behind her mask. Kakashi sat there, confused.

FLASHBACK

"A what?" he asked. the woman's weapon was a Sakuba, reverse sword which would not kill. The sharp side was pointed at the wielder.

"B-but she cut me." He said, not believing it. But the. Proof s in front of him, the woman's sword wasn't meant to kill.

"And it turns it.." Tsunade sweat dropped and pulled out the scroll that was supposedly forbidden. Instead, was a personal diary.

"... Show much trouble do you think her village will cost us?" Kakashi asked sullenly.

"I have no idea.." Tsunade face-desked.

_________________

"Lets go over this again. What's your name?" Kakashi asked her.

"Akira Omoide, a rourani, age 26. CAN I LEAVE NOW?!?!?!" she screamed the last part.

"Kakashi couldn't make sense of it. How had a rourani, a traveling swordsman, have chakra then." he sighed pitifully and looked at the infuriated woman again. This was gonna be all night.

____________________

Really short, but I have 30 pages of bible sized text to read and take notes on. (History class) Private school is hard.. And I decided to fucking take honors algebra. I'm in 8th grade and I'm taking pop quizzes and Im already looking for secondary boarding schools and college. Just fucking wonderful!!!

Besides that, Ive started watching Doctor Who and I'm on tumblr way to much for my own good. Please follow me on tumblr, plz? Link on my homepage.