Stupid Sakura... and You Were the Smart One...

"All of you... Shut Uo, or I'll lock you up..." Yamato made a wooden prison to threaten the kids. I sweatdropped at it. 

"Ummm..... no fense, but a horse could fit through that." I pointed out. Everyone else sweatdropped at me. 

Let's just say that the 'emotionless', 'fake smile' ROOT member really got on everyone's nerves. I sghed, he pissed me of to, but I was acting like someone else.

Yamato didn't seem affected which pissed me off too.So after a while, I did the logical thing. I pulled a prank on him. 

"TimeSpace Style: Deep Shit..." Yes I named a jutsu Deep Shit.... sue me. Deep Shit or DS as we'll call it, slows down time as if they were walking throgh mud. Or quicksand. The faster you try to go, the slower you go. Eventuly you'lll stop forever. Only a different jutsu I made can reverse it. Ahh... poor Yamato.

So, after 30 minutes, everuyone started noticing and Naruto was sweatdropping at me as I smirked behind the mask.

"WHO DID THIS!" Yamato scremed for us to hear, he was a good 10 feet behind us. I turned around and laughed.

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T MET ME BEFORE!!!" I laughed at Sakura, Sai and Yamato. Naruto was standing behind, err.... in front of me.

"Kunashi-Sensei... stop fooling around..." Naruto pleaded. I smirked and shook my head. 

"EH!?!?!?" Sakura asked, mouth literally falling to the floor. "KUNASHI-SENSEI!?!?!?" She pointed at me accusingly. Now everyone's turning into Naruto's....

"Who else?" I asked. Sai and Yamato were confused and lost.

"But! You-" Sakura was stuttering. Joy. I sighed and dispelled the jutsu before it got seroius.

"Pu~" I skipped away.

Poor Sakura, I thought she was supposed to be the smart one...

Yamato's eye twitched. "What the hell as that?" he piut on a creepy face with a flashlight tht scared the crap outta Naruto. I just made a creepier face and continued walking.

Ahhh...life.

__________________________

"OSEN TIME!" Naruto cheered. Yamato had decieded to spend his own money to let us stay at a fancy osen.

Why? Cause Sai was a dick, that's why. Obvouisly, he had an ulterior motive. Or was it interoir? Naw.....I think.... So Yamato was gonna plant some weird seeds in his food. SO HE COULD STALK HIM WHERE EVER HE WENT!!! :D STALKERS!!! YAY!!!! 

"Kunashi sensei, stop spazzing out." I snapped back to reality. We were inside a room and there was a bunch of food there. 

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!? I mentally screamed.

"You siad that out loud." SAkura told me. GRAWR!!!! I mentally scremed again, this time taping my mouth shut so I couldn't talk.

"You still screamed..." I sulked in the corner after Sakura pointed it out.

"DAMN IT!!!" I kicked the food down. "Uhh..... look it's a purple flying llama!!!!" at least Sai had aten some food....I think.

I ran away as everyone looked. Idiots....

_____________________

The next morning, I got up early to go swimming in the hot springs. I like swimming, evem whe I should be relaxing.... sue me. After that, we started practicing for the confrontation...

Sai and Naruto obviously did not get along well. So I kicked them in the face, both of them. That's what they deserved.

"YOU IDIOTS! WORK TOGETHER OR I'LL THROW BOTH OF YOU OFF THE SIDE OF THIS CLIFF!!!" I screamed at them. They were scared shitless, but that damn  ROOT member didn't show anything. I was part demon though, I could smell fear....idiot... then again, they didn't know me.

I sighed and let my fangs and ears and whatnot grow. His fear doubled. Naruto's dimmed.  I walked away satisfied.

"What was that?" Yamato asked. He recogninzed the Demon like chakara. The old bat had said that he had the senju's power.

"Don't worry, I'm not a jinchuriki." I told him. He looked confused, big time. 

"IMMA HANYOU!" and I kicked him into a tree. No one ever thought of a half demon...baka mikai...

I sighed and dragged the boys into the bushes to join Sakura while we waited for Kabuto to arrive. I hate Orochimaru.. he was such a pedophile. (Remember? She was part of the Aktsuki while Orochimaru was there)

And... like I predicted, we got found out and Naruto went spastic...... if you want a reason why I'm being such a crappy narrator, blame Emma, she's the lazy one who had to spend all her time at the library... 

I managed to ward away Orochimaru and  his lakey, but that god damn Kai or Tai or whatever his name was got away with them....

....Blame emma..

_________________________

IT'S SHORT AND LATE!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! Ihad finals (my teachers are retards) and a speech contst to prepare for, then I had all this junk about my transferring of schools and I was so busy! Then my mom took my borther and I to the library..... my arms nearly fell of from carring everything I choose back home. The librarians are always shocked when I go to the checkout desk.....

Anyways, GOMENASAI!!!!! I promise to uplaod again soon.......if not, I'll dedicate to anyone who asks for it....soon being next monday....;_; IM PATHETIC!!! ANyways..... sorry...