chapter 1

"It's finally time to start my plan to eliminate those boys"
She had been creating this plan for years ever since she found me.  7 years later and she's actually doing it.
When she found me she made me part of her plan.  I've always thought of escaping but I know she would find me and hurt me like she always does if things don't go her way.

She turned to me and said " first we take Caspar" She scared me with the devilish look in her eyes.  She used to like me at least I think she did.

" How are you going to get him " I asked. She yelled " Do you not think I thought of that you stupid brat! "
She grabbed my hair which was easy as it was in a high pony tail and dragged me across the room me screaming the whole time. She then grabbed my arm and slammed me into a wall knocking me unconscious.

When I awoke I heard muffled screams I sat up and saw Caspar.
He was so confused. Of course she made me watch his videos so we could work out as much about him as possible. His friends too. I think there names are Joe, Jack, Conor, Josh, Oli and a guy called Byron as well.  He didn't know me and I didn't know him but I was going to help him. When  she saw I was awake she whispered " Do you need some water I bet you have a headache " I nodded which made it hurt more.  She walked away to get me water. Sure she was being nice now but that was because she thought I couldn't remember what happened but I remembered every detail.  It's also because she doesn't want me getting ideas like escaping but its too late for that now.

I have never spoken to anyone apart from her for 7 years so I wasn't sure what to say but I went up to Caspar            "Hi " I whispered so she wouldn't hear me " I know you don't know me and I don't know you but I'm going to get you out of here I just have to work out how" I heard her footsteps getting closer so I quickly moved back to where I was sat before. She brought me my water " Thank you" I said. " I think it's time for another message don't you Caspar to those friends of yours" She said. Another message when did she send the first one I thought. " I'm going to my room"  I announced.  " Ok " She said.  It wasn't really much of a room just a mattress on the floor with a cardboard box of my things.  all I had now was the white t-shirt I was wearing with some blue jeans and my white converse apart from that I had a rucksack, a water bottle, a hoodie, my phone and a teddy which i've had since forever.  I had it with me when she found me.  I put my hoodie,  teddy, phone and water bottle in my rucksack and left it on my mattress.  I was going to get Caspar out of here even if I die doing so.

When I came out of my room she was holding a knife to his neck and speaking to the camera. I don't even know what happened next but the next thing I saw was her unconscious on the ground.  I turned to Caspar he had a cut across his neck " I'm getting you out of here but I have to sort this first.  I walked to my room to grab my rucksack and pulled out my hoodie ripping some material from the sleeve.  I used it as a bandage for his neck.  I used the rest of my hoodie to wipe some of the blood from his clothes. I took the tape from his mouth.  He winced. " sorry" I said he then asked me " Why do you work with her" His voice was kind of like a childs. " I was forced to she found me when I  was 7 years old" I replied whilst untying him " We have to hurry she will wake up soon whose house do we go to? " I asked  " Joe's " He answered.

We got outside and I saw her motorbike and her car and as Caspar was in no fit state to drive we got on the motorbike and I drove while he gave me directions to Joe's.

We arrived outside Joe's and I walked with Caspar up to the door. Joe answered.  " Caspar...   wait your that girl from the video message" But before I could say anything they had me pinned to the kitchen counter top. They were questioning me and shouting really loud but I still managed to hear Caspar wince in pain.

Without hesitation I kicked whoever was holding me to the counter making them release there grip, grabbed the scissors from next to the fridge and ran over to caspar cutting the peice of hoodie I had used as a bandage from around his neck revealing the deep cut the knife had made.  I turned to the boys and said " I need some bandages and warm water" They just stared at me as if I had spoken another language. " Well are you going to stand there or get the bandages and water for Caspar" I said.   Two of them walked off, I think it was Conor and Jack, and came back moments later with the bandages and warm water.  I cleaned Caspar's cut and put clean bandages on it. " Caspar you look really tired you need some sleep" I said and that's when Joe said "yeah buddy go and sleep on my bed "
"Ok" Caspar replied and walked to Joe's room to sleep when Joe turned to the others and said " All you guys can sleep here if you want for tonight" They all nodded two of them walked of to another bedroom,  I think it was Byron and Oli, and Josh went to sleep on the floor in Joe's room so Jack, Conor and Joe slept in the living room.  Joe said to me " Where are you gonna go " To which I replied " I haven't got anywhere to go" So Joe said " You can stay here and sleep on the sofa "
"Ok thanks Joe" I dumped my rucksack on the floor with my shoes next to it  and laid down on the sofa while Joe went to grab blankets but when he came back I must have already fallen asleep.

Authors note _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This is my first fan fiction that I've written so I hope you enjoy this if you read it and there will probably be spelling mistakes so sorry. I feel like this one is really short but the next chapter will hopefully be longer. I have been working on this for a while now and I will update at least once every week I hope you guys enjoy this byeeee  😛