Chapter 6

I sat listening to my music on my old phone, as that was all I could really do with it, when Joe came in and told me Jack and Conor were taking me out for the day so I went to find a jacket and some trainers. I grabbed a green bomber jacket and my converse and went upstairs as I already had jeans and a t shirt on. Jack and Conor were already here so I said goodbye to Joe Caspar and Byron and left with the boys.

Conor and Jack took me to a theme park and we went on different roller coasters and ate cotton candy. Today was really fun but I wish Joe came with us. On the ride back to Joe's Conor and Jack started talking to me about YouTube and how I could start my own one eventually when Jack asked " do you want to be in one of my videos sometime? " I thought about it for a moment before responding
" Yeah that would be cool " I said just as we pulled up outside Joe's. Jack and Conor came in for a bit before leaving with Caspar.

I told Joe about what me Conor and Jack did today before getting changed to go to bed.

When I woke up in the morning Joe wasn't there. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail before going to check in the living room. It was dark in the living room but then the lights flicked on and the boys jumped out yelling     " surprise " I stood there with my hand over my mouth because I was so shocked when I realised some of them were filming me " hey " I said because they filmed me but I wasn't annoyed. Conor smirked because he filmed me. There was a table with presents on and a cake with my name and a motorbike on it. I ran straight to Joe and hugged him. He then lifted me up and sat me on the sofa and Josh handed me a present from him. I opened the present and Josh had gotten me a teddy bear " I know it's not as good as the on you have but now your other teddy has some company when your not there " I hugged him and said " thanks Josh " Oli then handed me his present. I opened it to reveal a pair of burgundy converse which I then thanked him for. I opened the other guys presents. Caspar got me some new hoodies. Jack got me some CDs. Conor got me a pair of black vans. Byron got me some band T-shirts. Finally it got to Joes present well presents because he got me three things. I opened the first it was a mac book. I squealed and hugged Joe. He handed me the next present it was and iPhone x but before I could hug him he gave me the last one it was a camera the Canon g7x. I hugged Joe and he said we would set them up later. We had cake and played games all day and when we came to the last game it was a singing one we had to sing to a song but some of the words would be missed out and if we got them wrong we would get water thrown over our heads. Joe went first and got all the lyrics right. Conor went next also getting them right. Then Jack went and got them wrong and we threw water over him. Josh and Oli got theirs wrong to and byron and Caspar got them right. It was then my turn I got the song 'something big' by Shawn mendes I sang to the song and got all the words right. When I turned around to the boys they were all staring at me with there mouths wide open when Conor asked " where did you learn how to sing like that? " I looked at him rather confused and said " I don't really sing a lot "
" well your awesome at it " Jack said and the boys nodded in agreement. I looked at the floor my cheeks getting redder by the second. " aw is someone getting embarrassed " Joe said
" stop it " I said gigging at him. We sat and watched films for the rest of the day and the boys went home late in the afternoon apart from Caspar. Joe then decided to set up my new phone and Mac book for me. I was sat in the living room when Joe brought them in for me " you can do anything on there but I bet you want to watch the YouTube videos you've missed first " Joe said as Caspar and Byron sat on the sofa. I opened my Mac book and went on to YouTube and joes latest video popped up that he uploaded today. I clicked on it to watch it. Joe started saying that he had a lot going on this week and then he told them about me and everything he liked about me and he said that he wants me to stay with him. After the video finished I saw the three of them looking at me. I jumped straight into joes arms and cried into his shoulder and whispered " I want to stay with you too" Joe hugged me tighter. When Joe let go I looked at Byron and Caspar and said
" did you two help with this? "
They both nodded and I went over and hugged them both. I looked up at Joe and asked "what do we do first "
" well I have to get medical records and that and then I have to get legal custody of you " I nodded " So we are going to see a doctor tomorrow to speak to him and get tests done ok " Joe said I nodded now feeling really tired and went to change into pajamas just before I fell asleep I felt Joe curl up next to me.

Authors note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I freakin love this chapter it's awesome well I did create it but still. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope you've enjoyed the book so anyway byeeeee 😛