Having fun

When I woke up I realized what I said to Henry would make the job my dad gave me harder, so I went to say sorry to him. He said it was fine and why he Was out there, he said "I was out there because I like to get some fresh air when I wake up but know one knows I do this so don't tell anyone."

I nodded my head and went to my room to get dressed.  When I was getting changed I realize things don't add up I thought why didn't he do it today or the day I got hear, and what was with that outfit then it hit me, kid danger he must be kid danger. What if he's not kid danger, will it reveal my secret? But if he is what do I do?

I went downstairs and Mr. Hart was ready to go to the store with me and get school supplies. As we left the house I had no idea what to do about my hypothesis. we spent about an hour at the store getting stuff for me and when I got home Henry had some friends over Charlotte and Jasper they told me they were doing 'School work' together, they asked if I wanted to join them but I said no.

I needed to do something so I decided to go rob a bank. I have a costume that my father gave to me, so I decided to put it on. It was a beautiful shade of light blue mixed with white and black lines all over it it had a hood, gloves, boots and mask a little bit bigger than kid dangers so it would keep my identity more protected. As I jumped out of the window of my room I ran in the shadows of Swellview till I got to the Swellview bank.

Once I got inside I froze two guards five bullets from a gun and the door to the vault. I took $100 with me once I got out of the building captain man and kid danger were standing right in front of me.

I said "hello Mr. danger Mr. Man, How's your day going For ya, hey kid I herd you got a new sister." I said that with a big smile across my face thinking that Henry would act weird after frozen ice said that to kid danger.

As Kid Danger and Captain Man were shocked and confused frozen ice was easily able to slip past them, as I ran home I yelled, "that's frozen ice for ya".

A few minutes after I got home Henry walked in making the same face kid danger was making when I left him. I decided to be cheeky and ask him "how's your day been?" 

He strikes me a nasty look and said, "just great". 

I can tell that really got him mad so I went to fallow him to his room. When I came in with him he said, "Do you need something?"

I said, "did you hear Captain Man and Kid Danger Let a villain easily slip by them?"

I was laughing so hard inside I couldn't help but smile. But I think that smile gave Henry a hint. He said with a smirk on his face "How did you know, it just happened."

I snapped back at him "How did you know?"

As I said that I sat down on his bed and before I knew what was going on he kissed me. I backed up for a second and thought, I just kissed the person I'm supposed to be hating. Then we kissed again as we were kissing I thought holy crap I'm kissing my brother. So I stopped and herd Mrs. Hart yell for us, it was Time for dinner. When we came out Piper asked us "What were you to doing in there together?"

"Umm..." we both mumble.

"Never mind I don't care" then she ran down stairs yelling at her parents about the WiFi.

Henry and I sat next to the table and he grabs my hand, so I let go and he looks disappointed. Mrs. Hart gives me my plate and I say, "thanks Mrs. Har-" she stops me and says "please call me mom."

"Ok MOM thank you" I look at him trying to tell him why we can't be together but he doesn't understand. Henry doesn't talk all diner, I want to say sorry but then Mrs. I mean mom and dad will start to ask questions.  When dinner is over I tell him that we are basically brother and sister, so we can't be together. He nods kisses my cheek and says good night.

As I leave his room I realize I like him like, like him like him. Then as I lay down I think about telling him who I am, and what my father wants. But as I'm about to get up to go to Henry's room my phone rings it's a prison call I put the phone to my ear and say "I'll except the charges" it's my father the most evil villain, Dark Mayhem.