School

"Hello father" I say.

"is there a reason you called?" He asked.

 "yes, I was wanting to know if have gotten closer to find out captain man and kid dangers identity"

I paused for a moment before saying, "No I have not, they are really good at covering there tracks."

Then he hung up on me, I know what he did this but I couldn't have told him. I could have destroyed Henry and his- my family's life. Once I got dressed I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Silent all you could hear was the sound of piper texting, then she yelled, "oh my god no way, no way!"

Once I finished eating my cereal I went to my room to get away from The awkwardness. 30 minuets later I left to go to school. I was surprised to see that the person showing me around was Charlotte. I said, "Hay Charlotte, didn't expect you to be my tour guide" 

"I've actually never done this before I decided to because you know you're like, Henry's sister."

I smiled and nodded I was kind of upset when she said this I don't know why, it just made me feel bad about myself. As was talking to Charlotte, I felt like someone was standing behind me, I felt a breeze, Charlotte said, "oh hi jas-"and grabbed him by the arm and flipped him on his back.

When I saw his face I felt so bad I was frozen then I said "Holy crap, I'm so sorry Jasper"

he got up saying "Ow, it's fine just knocked the air out of me, my arm feels weird though"

I thought 'ow no my powers are going out of control again.' Then out of the cornering my eye I saw Henry coming toward us. So I freaked and said, "Hey Charlotte lets go look at the... janitors closet." I grabbed her hand as we went to the janitors closet.

When the bell rung in went to my first class English. It was very simple and boring. Once that was over I went to science Henry was in that class so once I saw him go in I waited so I wouldn't have to see him, but that Disney work out when I saw that my seat is right ended to his. When class started the teacher said, "Ok this is our new student treat her well and we will be doing partner work. Your partner will be the person next to you."

 I look at Henry with a fake smile and say, "Well I gets that's you and me." T

Then the teacher continues. " Go onto my website on your laptop and see what you have to do."

 I don't have a laptop yet so me and Henry half use his it was kind of annoying and awkward but we were able to get through it. My last class was P.E. And you'd never guess who is in that class Charlotte, Jasper, and Henry. We were doing conditioning when my powers were starting to go out of control. I was trying my best to hold it in when someone went to get some water and  saw  that water was coming out of the fountain without pushing the button. A janitor came to the gym and everything we were doing stopped. When he turned off the water to take out Pipe, but the water kept going and I couldn't stop it.