New Home, New Challenge

Taylor, a loser with a big secret. Her father is in prison, and he is the most evil super villain in the world Dark Mayhem. He was put in prison by the Thundermens, when they defeated him they took away his powers, and Taylor she was living on the streets. One day the Hero league learned that Dark Mayhem has a daughter. They were looking for her and Phoebe Thundermen was in the park with her family and she spotted her hiding in the bushes.

They saw her use powers of moving water and took Taylor straight to the Hero League. When they got there Max Thunderman asked super president Kick But "who is she, is she going to be ok?"

President kick butt said, " yes, we have been looking for this one for a long time."

Billy the youngest boy in the family was confused so he asked "what do you mean you've been looking for her for a long time."

"Dark Mayhem has a daughter this is her, you've done your duty now we have to go put her in a foster care until she gets adopted." Said president kick butt.

The next day she was put in foster care she didn't talk at all for weeks. Then finally she was adopted by a non superhero family that goes by the last name of Hart. It was the day before she was going to be sent away, Taylor finely said her first word since she was adopted "no!" She yelled as everybody tried to get her in the car.

She didn't want to go so she punched the closest person to her. When she finely got in the car, she was listening to her favorite music then she got a call from her father, she was so confused so as they were parked at the stoplight she hoped at of the car and told the driver she had to go pee, but before the driver asked if she can wait Taylor was already in the closest store. Taylor asked a person at the desk " where's the bathroom?" The man showed it to her then she went in.

"Good" she said to herself as she was scrolling through her phone about to call her father. She called him and instantly said "how the hell are you calling me your in jail."

Dark Mayhem said "I get one call a day for two minutes, but that's not what I'm calling you for. I have a job for you I herd you are going to a Foster family in Swellview, there are two super heroes Captain Man and Kid Danger. I need you to find out there identities."

Taylor said "ok" then hung up on him as she walked out of the store and into the car she mumbled "do this do that, I don't say please, I take all the credit for what my daughter does." Making fun of er father.

She is mad at her dad because he makes her do all this stuff and she's always the one to get the consequences. Even though she loves being evil she hates when her dad gets the Credit. They finely get to the house and the driver is almost shoving me to the front Door, she rung the doorbell and at that moment she was hopping they wouldn't be home "hello come in" a woman said there were three people standing there like they were about to take a family picture, they were all dearest nice and she thought oh crap.

She was thinking two things she thought 'Their this type of family' and 'I look horrible' Mrs. Hart introduces me to the family Mr. Hart said " hello nice to meet you."

She didn't know what to say so she's just stood there smiled and nodded. There youngest child's name was Piper and She could tell just by the smell of her she was a bratty kid. There's also Henry there oldest son he was much nicer than his sister and pretty cute. As the adults went to do paper work I got to know Henry a little bit more and got to look around, "you don't talk a lot do you?" Henry said as he was showing me the bathroom and she shook her Head no.

When he showed Taylor her room it was very plain and she was fine with it. Once my new parents were done with paperwork it was time for dinner. It was very quiet and awkward. When dinner was done Piper said To Taylor "don't worry dinner is usually not so awkward."As Taylor went to bed she thought that this new life was going to be hard.