Talking and more

They were all standing around me. I knew what happened but I didn't know what to do next Henry looked at captain man and then at phoebe "Is your name Taylor" he asked.

"What, no I," I pause and sigh "I need help" I say "my father is a sociopathic jerk, my powers go crazy sometimes and I don't remember a lot, but... my power takes me over it's probably because of my father"

I looked at Henry and he looked mad "You didn't answer captain man's question."

I sigh and mumbled "Yes I am"

"what was that?" snapped Henry.

"Yes I am and I'm sorry for everything I just wish I never came to Swellview, no I wish I was dead, please just throw me in jail, I deserve it for everything I have done" he came up to me and untied me as he said "don't talk that way."

All the hero's stood around be in an awkward silence as max got me some clothes for me to change into. Henry walked me up to junk and stuff and we headed beck to our house. Our parents were so worried, that pulled us into there arms and told us what they herd, they said "we saw on the news that the school was attacked by a villain. We went down to get you home and we weren't there" Henry said, "We ran out of there as soon as it happened"

I was so happy that they didn't know the hole story. After eating dinner we were sent up to our rooms but Henry followed me in.

As he closed the door I said "I told you I'm so very sorry"

"I know" he said smiling at me, why is he smiling just today I said I wanted to kill him.

"you know I didn't know who you were."

"I know" I smirked back. I went to sit on my bed and he came with me 

"And..." he said "and... this might sound weird after all that but... I like you a lot but the really weird part is I think I love you" He came to me up to my face and pushed his lips agents mine I tried to push him away to tell him to stop.

"Henry..." I said "Henry... stop" he stopped and looked at me almost mad and walked back to his room. I changed and got ready for bed, as I did this I thought why now after this big horrible day he now makes out with me. 

"Why?" I started to say "why, why, why?"